Reviews for Untouchable
PhoenixRoseQueenToo chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Gosh that was beautiful. Now if I can ever stop stalking the Daisuke/Ken fandom, I'll have to go dive into Kouji/Takuya. Gee, thanks xD
hikarinayoshi chapter 1 . 4/27/2012

that was the most sweetest and beautifullest fic!

poor Takuya!

No worries! i have a very intense crush on kouji too! infact 426 of the 483 digimon pictures i have saved on my computer are of Kouji in some way shape or form!

i have been fan-girling over him for atleast a year or so!

and i love Takouji! and Koukuya!
yaoi101 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Oh my god... (OMG is insufficient...) That has to be THE saddest but beautiful Takouji-ish fic i have ever read! *sniffs* poor Takuya-kun~ I have an obsession with Digimon(and Kouji&Kouichi&Takuya) in general as well, but people stopped writting Takouji after a while~! sucks, but now that season 5 is out, suddenly EVERYONE is into Digimon again. %pout% ah, if it means more Takouji though...U keep up the good writing, and hopefully more Takouji
takuya chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
aaw how sweet
Lemon Cream chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
_ This was sweet. Short but sweet, and I think I like a not-quite-happy-ending. These days I'm getting irritated with the lack of Takouji and rely on my own bad-writing-self and authors like HP to provide Takouji.

Anyway, hope to see you writing more Takouji...unless this was a random spurt of energy that you don't intend to which I still hope you write more ANYWAY...

And good for you, not being ashamed to admit having a crush on Kouji. Denial is always more troubling. -Waves arm- Obsession with Kouji and Kouichi, right here.
crying Yamato chapter 1 . 5/22/2006