Reviews for Adventures in Rome
:) love the story. want more to read though
:) :) I hope the rest of the story will come one day
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
:) I do hope you will continue the story... well, pick up... it's such a well design...The characters are believable... :) Hope to see more updates :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You have a genius for tying mythologies together... Such a good callback to the resurrection spell plot lines. Love Buffy's character growth, especially the line about grievances. I suspect, however, some of the Cordy encounter went over my head... Anyway, I hope you continue this some day. You're doing an awesome job of building a simmering attraction between Buffy & Imhotep. I'm gonna bite the bullet and follow you as an I love your work so much, it just seems like it will save me more time that way ;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Yay, hope to hear more
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
:) yay, hope to hear more of this story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Want more
Bamon chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Absolutely love the story! I hope more is coming soon.
LadyDream3512 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Very interesting plot, great characterization and I'm curious to what will happen next! Looking forward in reading the next chapter! :)
Talon5Krrde chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
A very good story. More please!
Anon chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
This is such a brilliant concept with brilliant charaterisation. Please continue, it's fantastic.
snowecat chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Hope you finish this someday. I liked the Mummy movies and Imhotep is very attractive. It's amusing that Buffy is irritated at herself for being attracted to him. I look forward to you returning to this story.
Ivy Gort chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I love this story and I hope one day you pick it up again.

Thank you for writing it.
SelenaWolf chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Oh man, this is cool! Imhotep might be a kinda-good-guy? Neat! Any that try that angle tend to suck that I've read, but this one looks to be really cool!
Netchka3 chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
What a story. Might it at some point end up being a Buffy/Imhotep pairing? Hope to read more soon.