Reviews for Adventures in Rome
JustWriter2 chapter 9 . 3/6
What does WIP stand for?

Anyway, somehow I believe that the whole situation is a distraction from something else which they're attempting.

-JWBritt-
Molly Bergstrom chapter 9 . 10/1/2016
Oh no, I ship it?
It makes me laugh, Buffy is such a magnet for a'ngsty backstory with a potential for redemption.'
fierynightangel chapter 9 . 9/24/2016
Very well done chapter. Been a while, so went back and reread the whole thing, glad I did. very enjoyable story, and looking forward to more.
The White Leopard chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Ok, you sold me. I hadn't gotten around to actually reading this one yet, but the newest chapter in my inbox drew me in. I am very intrigued by this crossover and pairing. Oh, yes, am I ever.
zeynel chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
I love this new part! Nice to see you back!

I wonder what in Imhotep's "She who brings, is brought and yet will brings many things" made Evy reacts... Well "bringer" seems to be the ancient word for slayer, but is there more to hat he said that first appears?

Oh, and I just LOVE the interactions between Dawn and Buffy!
maidengarnet chapter 9 . 9/16/2016
Yessssss more of this story! I'm very happy now.
Ninja Master chapter 4 . 5/13/2016
Great ch!
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2015
:) love the story. want more to read though
Guest chapter 8 . 1/14/2015
:) :) I hope the rest of the story will come one day
Guest chapter 8 . 6/12/2014
:) I do hope you will continue the story... well, pick up... it's such a well design...The characters are believable... :) Hope to see more updates :)
Jaycie Victory chapter 8 . 1/1/2014
You have a genius for tying mythologies together... Such a good callback to the resurrection spell plot lines. Love Buffy's character growth, especially the line about grievances. I suspect, however, some of the Cordy encounter went over my head... Anyway, I hope you continue this some day. You're doing an awesome job of building a simmering attraction between Buffy & Imhotep. I'm gonna bite the bullet and follow you as an I love your work so much, it just seems like it will save me more time that way ;-)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Yay, hope to hear more
Guest chapter 8 . 9/19/2013
:) yay, hope to hear more of this story
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2013
Want more
Bamon chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Absolutely love the story! I hope more is coming soon.