Reviews for Adventures in Rome
DaughterofDeath chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
please update soon
Charli chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
This is terrific! So interesting and well written. You blend the two worlds amazingly. I see that it's been going on for 5 years now... Any chance of an update for this year, soon? Or tackling trying to finish it? I'd love it. It's too good to just stop there.
ncisfreak943 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Just found this story and I am hooked... More soon please...
Lachriel chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Ha ha! I loved the end of that chapter, and can't wait for the next one. I'm so looking forward to them trying to explain to the Medjai why they can't kill Imhotep just now.
Yamenstein chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Great story! Oh my god. I hope you never abandon this! Update every day! Okay, wishful thinking that last one.

But seriously, this is a great story! I read through all 8 chapters in one sitting and I never got bored or tired of it. Your writing is superb, I never had to re-read any paragraphs or anything like that, and the character interaction is great. I am glad you let Imhotep keep his magic as a human, and I hope you bring your own creative thoughts when it comes to it.

Keep up the great work! I hope you update again soon!

WoOT!:D
GreenOnBlack chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Never read this type of crossover before, but it works! Keep up the amazing work!
T chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Continue the work... it's very good.
Hebi R chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I love it when you update this fic.
gigglefest chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
the Holy Hand Grenade part had me laughing for a long time. go Monty Python!
maipigen chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Finally had time to read this chapter. I had to reread the others because it's been a while since this was updated as you well know...lol

But I'm glad that I still remembered that I loved this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Gnom DePlume chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Hooray! You updated this! I was pretty much dancing with glee when I saw that, and then I read it again and the new chapter is AWESOME. I liked how there were consequences for accepting the memories, and how everyone is still very in character despite the long hiatus. The domestic, everyday stuff *should* seem boring compared to action-packed, super-powered battles, but it really isn't. :) Update more, please?
lalala666hahaha chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
!
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
update soon i love this pairing and story.
cloverski9114 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Oh, this fan fiction is SOOOOOOOO good! please update it soon! things are really getting juicy now! (-)
BaDWolF89 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Hopefully you update soon!
71 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »