Reviews for Adventures in Rome
Bamon chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
Absolutely love the story! I hope more is coming soon.
LadyDream3512 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
Very interesting plot, great characterization and I'm curious to what will happen next! Looking forward in reading the next chapter! :)
Talon5Krrde chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
A very good story. More please!
Anon chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
This is such a brilliant concept with brilliant charaterisation. Please continue, it's fantastic.
snowecat chapter 8 . 12/6/2012
Hope you finish this someday. I liked the Mummy movies and Imhotep is very attractive. It's amusing that Buffy is irritated at herself for being attracted to him. I look forward to you returning to this story.
Ivy Gort chapter 8 . 10/25/2012
I love this story and I hope one day you pick it up again.

Thank you for writing it.
GravekeeperBat chapter 8 . 9/29/2012
Oh man, this is cool! Imhotep might be a kinda-good-guy? Neat! Any that try that angle tend to suck that I've read, but this one looks to be really cool!
Netchka chapter 8 . 6/7/2012
What a story. Might it at some point end up being a Buffy/Imhotep pairing? Hope to read more soon.
DaughterofDeath chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
please update soon
Charli chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
This is terrific! So interesting and well written. You blend the two worlds amazingly. I see that it's been going on for 5 years now... Any chance of an update for this year, soon? Or tackling trying to finish it? I'd love it. It's too good to just stop there.
ncisfreak943 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
Just found this story and I am hooked... More soon please...
Aracertariel chapter 8 . 1/7/2012
Ha ha! I loved the end of that chapter, and can't wait for the next one. I'm so looking forward to them trying to explain to the Medjai why they can't kill Imhotep just now.
Yamenstein chapter 8 . 1/2/2012
Great story! Oh my god. I hope you never abandon this! Update every day! Okay, wishful thinking that last one.

But seriously, this is a great story! I read through all 8 chapters in one sitting and I never got bored or tired of it. Your writing is superb, I never had to re-read any paragraphs or anything like that, and the character interaction is great. I am glad you let Imhotep keep his magic as a human, and I hope you bring your own creative thoughts when it comes to it.

Keep up the great work! I hope you update again soon!

WoOT!:D
GreenOnBlack chapter 8 . 9/24/2011
Never read this type of crossover before, but it works! Keep up the amazing work!
T chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Continue the work... it's very good.
79 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »