Reviews for Adventures in Rome
Hebi R chapter 8 . 9/1/2011
I love it when you update this fic.
gigglefest chapter 4 . 8/25/2011
the Holy Hand Grenade part had me laughing for a long time. go Monty Python!
maipigen chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Finally had time to read this chapter. I had to reread the others because it's been a while since this was updated as you well know...lol

But I'm glad that I still remembered that I loved this story. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Gnom DePlume chapter 8 . 7/26/2011
Hooray! You updated this! I was pretty much dancing with glee when I saw that, and then I read it again and the new chapter is AWESOME. I liked how there were consequences for accepting the memories, and how everyone is still very in character despite the long hiatus. The domestic, everyday stuff *should* seem boring compared to action-packed, super-powered battles, but it really isn't. :) Update more, please?
lalala666hahaha chapter 7 . 5/21/2011
!
Hotgirlow chapter 7 . 2/22/2011
update soon i love this pairing and story.
cloverski9114 chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Oh, this fan fiction is SOOOOOOOO good! please update it soon! things are really getting juicy now! (-)
BaDWolF89 chapter 7 . 1/12/2011
Hopefully you update soon!
King of Kings chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
hm, like this story quite a bit.

so many other stories always have imhotep as some bad guy. i never did get that sense from the movies. i just thought his story to be quite sad really. those majai or whatever they're called always struck me as far more cruel.
maipigen chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
I am almost sad that I've found this story, because you've "only" posted seven chapters in about four years and I'm extremely eager to know more! I've never really read a story with Imhotep and Buffy before and I'm so excited to see how you're going to spin things in your usual unique manner.

I hope you'll manage more updates soon:)

If not, know that I'll be waiting anxiously over here in DK:)

Happy writing

ditte mai

denmark
Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Love this chapter and the Imhotep/Buffy interaction in it. I also like how you overcame the language barrier between the two.
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Excellent action. I really enjoyed this chapter a lot. Imhotep seems to be about in the state of mind Buffy figured him for. I liked her reasoning in the early part of this. Heavy weight tiger by the tail endeed. I'm with her on that. Still I think she's got a point with giving Imhotep a chance. I mean come on the guy's paid enough for his mistake. Turning him into a super powered nasty and having him turned into a mummy while alive pays the karama in my book. Thats just wrong. I really enjoyed Buffy's thoughts and opinons threw out this. She was very well done. I liked how she was protective and wise. Very good chapter. Cool to see Imhotep pull out a few magical spells of his own. Wonder what he thought of Willow? They would be on diffrent spetrums of magical powers. Still that had to at least make him smile a little. When he wasn't the only one throwing spells.
stef chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Love this story. It's very cool. CAn't wait to see how this story goes.
emerald sorceress chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Thank you for the update of super amazing awesomeness. Please update soon so I can read more!
79 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »