Reviews for Adventures in Rome
King of Kings chapter 7 . 12/12/2010
hm, like this story quite a bit.

so many other stories always have imhotep as some bad guy. i never did get that sense from the movies. i just thought his story to be quite sad really. those majai or whatever they're called always struck me as far more cruel.
maipigen chapter 7 . 11/6/2010
I am almost sad that I've found this story, because you've "only" posted seven chapters in about four years and I'm extremely eager to know more! I've never really read a story with Imhotep and Buffy before and I'm so excited to see how you're going to spin things in your usual unique manner.

I hope you'll manage more updates soon:)

If not, know that I'll be waiting anxiously over here in DK:)

Happy writing

ditte mai

Like A Clockwork Orange chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Love this chapter and the Imhotep/Buffy interaction in it. I also like how you overcame the language barrier between the two.
Saffygirl chapter 7 . 10/31/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
LadyKatherine29 chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Excellent action. I really enjoyed this chapter a lot. Imhotep seems to be about in the state of mind Buffy figured him for. I liked her reasoning in the early part of this. Heavy weight tiger by the tail endeed. I'm with her on that. Still I think she's got a point with giving Imhotep a chance. I mean come on the guy's paid enough for his mistake. Turning him into a super powered nasty and having him turned into a mummy while alive pays the karama in my book. Thats just wrong. I really enjoyed Buffy's thoughts and opinons threw out this. She was very well done. I liked how she was protective and wise. Very good chapter. Cool to see Imhotep pull out a few magical spells of his own. Wonder what he thought of Willow? They would be on diffrent spetrums of magical powers. Still that had to at least make him smile a little. When he wasn't the only one throwing spells.
stef chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Love this story. It's very cool. CAn't wait to see how this story goes.
emerald sorceress chapter 6 . 10/12/2010
Thank you for the update of super amazing awesomeness. Please update soon so I can read more!
Saffygirl chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Awesome story so far!

Can't wait for the next update!
fierynightangel chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
damn. can't wait for the next chappie now.
Hotgirlow chapter 5 . 8/27/2010
update soon it's really good and i can't wait till it's upddated.
eac chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
's not bad. it always struck me as rather odd that everybody made imhotep out to be this evil dude, when all he really wanted was to be with his girlfriend. (sure he's killed some people but most of the people who go though such great lengths are seemingly always hero-worshiped)

what always bugged me is that nobody ever seems to hold evie/princess or the medjai responsible for condemnng him to the homdai.

anyway, a human imhotep though doesn't really sit all that well with me, personally i'd make him super again and then have him fall in love with buffy anyway.

ah well, since it's been years since ya updated i doubt that's gonna happen anyway.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? The Holy Hand Grenade part reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the incident with the killer rabbit.

Liking the story.

Charmed Forever Fan chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Buffy and the Mummy are two of my favorite fandoms i am adding this story to my alerts and favorites your writing is really good i can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work.

Justin G.
Gnom DePlume chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
I really like this story, and I wish you would update even though it's a couple of years old and you've probably lost interest :D Imhotep/Buffy is just all kinds of awesome!
Kiara chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Excellent! Can't wait for more!
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »