Reviews for Adventures in Rome
eac chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
's not bad. it always struck me as rather odd that everybody made imhotep out to be this evil dude, when all he really wanted was to be with his girlfriend. (sure he's killed some people but most of the people who go though such great lengths are seemingly always hero-worshiped)

what always bugged me is that nobody ever seems to hold evie/princess or the medjai responsible for condemnng him to the homdai.

anyway, a human imhotep though doesn't really sit all that well with me, personally i'd make him super again and then have him fall in love with buffy anyway.

ah well, since it's been years since ya updated i doubt that's gonna happen anyway.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 4 . 5/3/2010
Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch? The Holy Hand Grenade part reminds me of Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and the incident with the killer rabbit.

Liking the story.

CT
Charmed Forever Fan chapter 5 . 4/25/2009
Buffy and the Mummy are two of my favorite fandoms i am adding this story to my alerts and favorites your writing is really good i can't wait to read the next chapter keep up the good work.

Justin G.
Gnom DePlume chapter 5 . 3/19/2009
I really like this story, and I wish you would update even though it's a couple of years old and you've probably lost interest :D Imhotep/Buffy is just all kinds of awesome!
Kiara chapter 5 . 10/18/2008
Excellent! Can't wait for more!
Persefone88 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
This could be a very intresting story if you choose to continue it. I would love the oppertunity to read more of it.
Innogen chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
This is so much *fun* - I hope you are still working on it!

~Innogen
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
LOVE IT! It is so amazing! And rare to find such a good Buffy/the mummy crossover anymore! I hope you update soon!
jpdt19 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
More Please!
MirrorEarths chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Just stumbled upon this and am really enjoying it. Very inventive how you justified Rick & Evie not only being alive but young and powerful. And I loved the Egyptian-Slayer flashback/channeling that Buffy did when hearing ancient Egyptian - I hope she gains knowledge of that time & language as the flashbacks continue and become more intense.

I'm surprised at the vampires helping Wolfram & Hart in this plan. If W & H want to unleash the Army of Anubis and destroy the world, then what would the vamps do for blood? Unless they're too short-sighted to see that?

Update soon! Please!
Tanydwr chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Wow, this looks *really* interesting.

So, Buffy's having visions of a past Slayer - or is it more than that, a particular Slayer she was in a past life? A slave - to Imhotep or someone along those lines?

Is Imhotep entirely evil or what? I mean, love makes you do the wacky, although admittedly killing the Pharaoh was a bad choice. Plus the Hom Dai probably drove him insane... If he's now human... Buffy/Imhotep? Interesting pairing...

Keep up the great work, I want to see more soon!

Lol, Tanydwr
PixieVendetta chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
update soon i like it
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
I can just see that B is going to recover the memories of her Egyptian life..which will help with the language and probably not help in dealing with Immy...one wonders who her watcher was back then. Heh...

also, does Im. know about the key?
Claddagh chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Oh, come on, you CANNOT stop there! It's just plain...wrong! Come back!
Raiining chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Oh this is getting *good*.

Really really good.

Buffy having a wordless staring contest with a resurected twice-tried-to-destroy-the-world Egyptian priest: awesome. Also loved the brief flashback to her other life - brillantly written, and chilling to read.

Again: awesome chapter - definately took the story up a notch. Can't wait to see what happens next!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »