Reviews for Adventures in Rome
Persefone88 chapter 5 . 10/1/2008
This could be a very intresting story if you choose to continue it. I would love the oppertunity to read more of it.
Innogen chapter 5 . 1/2/2008
This is so much *fun* - I hope you are still working on it!

Innogen
Through the Mirror Darkly chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
LOVE IT! It is so amazing! And rare to find such a good Buffy/the mummy crossover anymore! I hope you update soon!
jpdt19 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
More Please!
MirrorEarths chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Just stumbled upon this and am really enjoying it. Very inventive how you justified Rick & Evie not only being alive but young and powerful. And I loved the Egyptian-Slayer flashback/channeling that Buffy did when hearing ancient Egyptian - I hope she gains knowledge of that time & language as the flashbacks continue and become more intense.

I'm surprised at the vampires helping Wolfram & Hart in this plan. If W & H want to unleash the Army of Anubis and destroy the world, then what would the vamps do for blood? Unless they're too short-sighted to see that?

Update soon! Please!
Tanydwr chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Wow, this looks *really* interesting.

So, Buffy's having visions of a past Slayer - or is it more than that, a particular Slayer she was in a past life? A slave - to Imhotep or someone along those lines?

Is Imhotep entirely evil or what? I mean, love makes you do the wacky, although admittedly killing the Pharaoh was a bad choice. Plus the Hom Dai probably drove him insane... If he's now human... Buffy/Imhotep? Interesting pairing...

Keep up the great work, I want to see more soon!

Lol, Tanydwr
cRiMsOnGoDdEsS01 chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
update soon i like it
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
I can just see that B is going to recover the memories of her Egyptian life..which will help with the language and probably not help in dealing with Immy...one wonders who her watcher was back then. Heh...

also, does Im. know about the key?
Claddagh chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Oh, come on, you CANNOT stop there! It's just plain...wrong! Come back!
Raiining chapter 5 . 11/24/2007
Oh this is getting *good*.

Really really good.

Buffy having a wordless staring contest with a resurected twice-tried-to-destroy-the-world Egyptian priest: awesome. Also loved the brief flashback to her other life - brillantly written, and chilling to read.

Again: awesome chapter - definately took the story up a notch. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Raiining chapter 4 . 11/24/2007
Oh Andrew, always coming up with the fun stuff.

I love the comfortable feeling with the O'Conner's you've set up here so well: the idea that they're over 80 and have faced many things since we last saw them comes across clearly. Adored Buffy's reaction to Imhotep - :D Reading on!
Raiining chapter 3 . 3/6/2007
Still enjoying this - knew it would take me ages to get to it, but liking the way the story is spinning out. Interesting take on Rick and his connection with Anubis, and I'm curious to see where you go with this. :)
Loki-chan chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
I like how this story is going so far, but what about Alex and Johnathan? Are they sharing in the immortality thing with Evy and Rick, or have they grown old and passed on?
Niana Kuonji chapter 3 . 2/25/2007
Cue the bad juju, ookie mojo, and oodles of bad luck. Buffy just thought herself a one-line worthy of Famous Last Words. She should know better by now. Wonder if one of the other gods feels like putting something into this mess...
nannon chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
very interesting. i really really hope you continue this.
71 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »