Reviews for Shadow Bunnies
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Strangely enough, at the bottom of this fic, there is an add for SnoreMender. . . Also: That last line. Oh, that last line. I can picture it perfectly in my mind.
mngrue chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Super cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
That last line made the story perfect XD
ccase13 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I love grown Sam and Dean waiting on the under the bed monster in the little girl's room.
SammysTeam chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
EEEEE! I LITERALLY feel like flailing and squeeling all over the place to this story! You are a GODDESS! *bows* And Jesus CHRIST this gave me chills it was so creepy!
JustOnePogostick chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Great job! My heart was a-pounding, pounding, pounding at your description of The Under The Bed Monster. I think I was holding my breath for most of it. I know I was pulling my feet up onto the couch! LOL The ending was an excellent way to round out the story.
SunnyZim chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
Loved it, especially the ending:-) Curious as to what exactly the Under The Bed Thing was though...Great story - I adore little Sammy;)
LuneCramoisie chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
This is truly excellent. It's not just the boys being cute and fuzzy (though I thoroughly enjoy stories where they are like that), but baby Sam getting his monster-fighting confidence. I love how described the Under the Bed Thing. It sounds like something that would scare the bejeezus out of any kid. In fact, I think I would be thoroughly horrified to hear something CHUCKLING under my bed. Oh, shudder. Time for me to get a baseball bat, too.

Oh, funny thing happened while I was reading this. At the bottom of the page, as I speak, there is a "stop snoring with the CPAP machine!" add. So yeah, Dean. Get a CPAP. D:
MoonSpinner44 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
I knew it, I knew it, I KNEW IT.

I was NOT imagining things when I was six, I knew that damn scary thing under my bed was real! *does dance of victory* thank-you very much for confirming my sanity :) Well, most of it anyways...

Anywho, I really love this story, in fact I think this may be my favorite of yours! I love wee!chester stories, creates a nice backstory for our boys. And as always you did a wonderful job keeping them all in character, and nice job putting the line 'when I told him about the thing in my closet he gave me a .45!' from the pilot ;) Nice story.

*sigh* Poor Lil Sammy, I've been in the same boat buddy, and had my big sis to help just like Deano did :D
Mali-caren chapter 1 . 12/1/2008
'And it had never once hit a baseball.'

thats gotta be the best thing ever, lol. i really liked this one, and man did that critter look scary! great stuff! keep it up!
MKofGod chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Lol! This is priceless!

Especially that last line! I can totally see the boys doing that. And - Critter-B-Gone?

I don't know what's sadder - that Dean would really use that name, or that poor naive fools like me would actually buy it.

So, the monster under the bed's real, huh? And of course it's shaped like a spider - shudder.

Reactions were all spot on. Sam running his babysitter ragged had me chuckling and thinking, so that's what's going through those minion's heads.

Description was good - the suspense had me on the edge of my seat.

In summary - very good!
zookitty chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
I absolutely love this story! It's hilarious in a way only little kids minds can be! Sam thinking she was a werewolf hahaha!

Bad case of hero worship! Honestly you are an amazing writer!

LOL! The credit card thing was priceless. In fact this whole story is! Bunny angst!

perfect ending too
SumthinWicked chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow! Great story. it was funny and sweet. I liked the ending alot too!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Great story and it's was nice to know about the baseball bat that had never hit a baseball. keep up the good writing.
UnderworldHybrid chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Fantastic! It was great. you write really really well and the whold idea is completely possible. Fantastic I can't wait to read more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »