Reviews for A World Beyond
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Nice_
geniusgirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Wow, that first paragraph really gripped me. It sounded very in character, too. D Well done!
Expi00962 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
I didn't cry when Amiboshi died, or Nuriko... Not when Chiriko died... Or when Mitsukake died. Not even Hotohori, and he was my favorite character in the whole series... But it was a close thing, and reading your fic made me cry. It's the good kind of crying... (nani?) You know?

I thought your fic was so sweet - I was sad, but it was nice that Chiriko found Nuriko again, and everything was okay... And it was so like Chiriko, happy to find out what death was like... My brother is looking at me like he wants to ship me off to the funny farm, so I'm just gonna send this now.
Appaku chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
That scene put ALL SORTS OF ADORABLE PICTURES in my head. Just... gyah. *melt* Especially with Nuriko laying his head on Chiriko's shoulder. I adore it when characters are developed by interaction with eachother. _

I also really like that you didn't put the after-life into a box (more specifically, the Mt. Taikyoku box).

Favorite line: "holding me against his chest with a grip that would have been uncomfortable if I could have felt pain." What a well-timed description of Nuriko's strength.