Reviews for How It Went Down the Drain
scoobertnique09 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
pkay ill just tell you to update cause i love your stories..i mean really!
AdriannaLili chapter 2 . 5/23/2006
Hey Sin great chapter but that was mean what you said to Jay. wait i am mad at him so what do i care. i hope you explain what is up with Hermonie cause i don't like her being with Ron at all love your thoughts though. hey have you wrote any thing on our story yet huh
Ferosh chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Do I get a smoothie yet?

Good story from Harry's point of view, it would be nice to one from Ron's POV soon.

Well done!

-Eschar
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
YES! ::hops up and down:: YES! Cho just got burned! YES! That slut. lol. I love this chapter. Very nice. Update soon!

PissedBEyondRecognition13

aka

Jasmine
BalanceSeeker57 chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
:D I like it. I've never seen or read a story on fanfiction where someone is the narrator and puts in there little inputs or comments about what's going on, and I think you've done a really good job with it. I really like where this is going. Update soon!

PissedBeyondRecognition13

aka

Jasmine
Ferosh chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I liked that, to tell you the truth I don't usualy read Harry Potter Fanfictions, but this one sparked my interested, so here I am reviewing.

I really enjoyed reading that, I trust you will make more? I always thought it would be like that, Hermione finally going out with Ron, but never really liking him. Continue writing!

-Eschar