Reviews for Yu Yu Hakusho: Brothers
Fiery Ronin chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
Please update! IM HOOKED!
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 9 . 6/9/2014
This looks great! Please continue, and after meeting the Saint Beasts, well Ryoga makes a good ally!
Crensler chapter 9 . 5/22/2014
I've really enjoyed what I've read of the story so far, but I can understand how difficult it can be to get the creative juices flowing. Still, I hope that you'll someday continue this story regardless.
Shiori Kudo chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
You're story is really good. I liked the Kuno reference a couple chapters back. Are there going to be more Ranma 1/2 characters? And what is Shampoo going to do to Genma?
Eirdaru chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
I really enjoy reading this story. Ranma and the other characters feel natural and in character for the time slots. I like how u include kieko & shiori, the story could use more estrogen. Soo good job and please update soon!
culdoran chapter 9 . 10/22/2011
This is awsome, why haven't written any new chapters for this :(. Please if you find the time plz work on this more. Plz? I want more! This series is too good to just let die off.
angel61991 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
i love this so far. i really want 2 read more of it. please come b & write more. i wanna know how this version of yyh/ranma turns out. i mean usually when i find these things ranma is related 2 yusuke... usually as a cousin & very rarely a brother.
Nanya chapter 9 . 3/23/2011
Nooo! It's the end of the story! *Cries* I want more! Come on, I know you haven't updated in awhile, but this is pretty good. Some minor spelling errors here and there, but it's not bad at all.
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
More Kurama? Yay!
Kurama's Foxy Rose chapter 9 . 3/16/2010
Love it! Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I LOVE THIS STORY!
kaori and yoshi chapter 9 . 3/10/2010
that is so cool! my fav part is the girl ranma parts! the guys underestimate her so she wins!
Hiryo chapter 9 . 12/29/2009
Man that I need so long in my backlog to get to read that wonderful piece of art!

Thanks for writing that I loved it and please update soon!
l-101 chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
Fascinating story. Beside I haven't worry about pairings, like other Ranma fanfictions. Slow updates though.
Firehedgehog chapter 9 . 12/17/2009
nice ficcy
Coaltar chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Weebee you madman youv'e got me hooked! Your stories, all of them, theyr'e wonderful; its like a drug, your the grower, is the dealer, and I'm the hapless addict. You officially have a fan now. Love the story so far, and looking forward to more.