Reviews for Fool For Love
fluffykogome chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
purplemoon07 chapter 4 . 4/27/2007
Wow... I was really expecting more. You could have done so many things with this story. i really like it though. The last lines are cute..and perfect ;).
wallaceout chapter 4 . 4/5/2007
I really liked this story it was really cute. This is my third time reading it and I have to say it probably wont be my last. Keep Writing!

Dawns Heart chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Cute story. I loved the way you ended it! :)
Curley-Q chapter 4 . 12/29/2006
This was really good, but we need the reactions of thier friends and family. Please continue
Anima Sola 86 chapter 4 . 11/18/2006
Aww, how sweet - I'm kinda fallin for this ship now, it's just so amazing. Rory and Finn seem to be perfect

Nicely written, I really enjoyed reading this story :)
SarcasticLoner chapter 4 . 11/13/2006
hey, i loved it! i loved how rory and finn just jumped into it, not major debating or drama, plus the interaction with logan, colin, and finn was great!
i'm loving it chapter 4 . 11/3/2006
i like that finn isn't afriad of commitment like logan.
ggfan01 chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
Great should do a sequel!
Irish-Chick13 chapter 4 . 10/15/2006
I really love this story! I'm kinda sad it's already over. I love all of your stories! You are really and truly an amazing writer! I CANNOT WAIT TO READ MORE! Please update soon! :D
Moelli chapter 4 . 10/11/2006
Love it! Very nice story!
princetongirl chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
loved it please come back
another stars hollow freak chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
aw it over! hehehehehe but i LOVED the ending!
just hidden chapter 4 . 10/9/2006
“We wouldn’t have to be so loud if you weren’t enjoying some early morning sexcapades.” “And she’s gone and branded you,” “Well if I have my way with you, you’ll be getting a lot of practise in the near future,” aww. “You’re crazy but I’m into it,” “On how long it takes her to get over here and ravage my irresistible body…” no way. absolutely amazing. and adorable. great job. i almost want to see more, but you stopped it at just the right spot. perfect line. congratulations on its completion.
Alenor chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
heya, that's a great story, i like the last line too ~ Alenor.