Reviews for Detour
karagrace chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"She searched his eyes with her own, looking for all the things he could not say. He told her his heart was in her hands, he was so deep into her he could never leave; that his every thought was twined with one of her. He told her he loved her without caution or concern, yet a single word never left his lips. He kissed her instead, she smiled up at him, a laugh escaping her lips because sometimes she could not contain her joy."

LOVED that! So Grissom, to try and express everything with a look. Nicely done!

karagrace
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Loved the ending. You are brilliant. I am addicted )
cabooklover21 chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Oh boy oh boy. *fans self* who doesn't love car!smut. Great job.
ligaras chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
He. Great quotes, props to your beta and props to you for a fun story to put them in. Naughty , naughty Sara - bet she is too;-) Thanks, -L.
Myshka23 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Wow, that was a really great story. Can't wait to read more from you soon :)
scullyseviltwin chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
Okay, so the last line was kinda mushy and made me roll my eyes a little ;-) But meh, maybe that was become WHOA. That was a deliciously intense ficlet. I enjoyed it immensely. I can't believe you've only written two fics. Write more... right now... for real, get to it. NOW!
Quill-32 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
This is sweet and hot both, and I love the lyrical parts, but it's the quotes at the end that made me laugh out loud. Brava!
Calisto Mae chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
The quotes really topped it off well. Good job!
JuanseyLio chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
this story is truly beautiful, and amazing!
smacky30 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Love the last line. Priceless! And hot, geek, car sex. Thank you.
The Evil Pink Squirrel of Doom chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
I loved that so much, especially how you never actually had either of them say "I love you". I had also completely forgot the quote you used in the beginning about 'Grey hair being attractive.' Anyhow, this is so great, it would be great if this type of thing really happend next season.

Anyhow, great story it was a pleasure to read, although that sounds bad.

-The Evil Pink Squirrel of Doom.