Reviews for You Don't Miss It Till It's Gone
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 23 . 10/11/2010
Anima is the most powerful summon in FF X only if you don't go after Yojimbo, which is the most powerful. I know because I got every summon on mine, and Yojimbo can kill some boss enemies in one shot, as long as he uses his ultimate move, since he can use like four moves depending on how much you pay him to stay in batte. Anima is probably the most powerful stationary summon that you don't need to do anything tio keep in battle. Never got to her to X-2, because my disc stopped working and while trying to get the game 100% complete, I screwed up somewhere and had to do it all over, and then I have to keep doing things over and over and it gets annoying. Especially not skipping ANY cutscenes. Anyway, this story is awesome so far, and now I keep reading to the end and then start reading the sequel.
Flurry of Freezing Flames chapter 13 . 10/9/2010
Great story so far. And DiZ is not dead, unless you already know, he's sitting at the beach in the Realm of Darkness (The Dark Margin) where Sora and Riku were at the end of II before they go back to the Destiny Islands. He is there with Aqua, one of the BbS Wielders waiting for Sora to, somehow, bring them back to the Realm of Light, reuniting Roxas with Ventus, his actual persona and the reason why Roxas and Ventus look so damn alike: Ven's heart is in Sora, but that doesn't explain why Sora looks like one of the bad guys in BbS, but with black hair.
starlingnight chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
This is possibly the most beautiful terrible wonderful heartbreaking thing I have ever read. Just wanted to say what an impact this had on me and what an absolutely stellar piece of work this is. absolutely gorgeous, and really deserves the rec on TV Tropes :)

...Why is it labelled humour? /Why?/ Seriously, WHY?
TMEMEME chapter 35 . 4/8/2010
This...this is humor?
Tetsudai-kun chapter 13 . 2/23/2010
i ve read many stories and this 1 was the 1st to make me cry vgodd job
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 35 . 1/31/2010
Wow...*is speechless* I was pretty much dying inside at the end of chapter 32 which is where I thought it ended for some reason. But when Roxas got Sora's heart and everything else pretty much I saw the possibility almost right away. He had everything he needed to be Sora right there. He just needed a way to bring it out.

Needless to say I was very happy when I saw the next couple of chapters. I am glad I waited until finishing the rest to write a review. I was practically crying with what happended. Hell I felt tears come on. But it all worked out, and I can't really see Sora holding a grudge despite what Mickey did, but we'll have to see I guess. I don't know that I will read the sequel seeing as how it's been on hiatus for two years now, so I'm better off not going near that.

I have to pretty much bow to you, though this story is three years old, because you played on emotions perfectly with this story, and the story made a lot of sense. I almost wish this was the actual story line(almost) it's too heart wrenching for me to really want to see it lol.

I don't know that you will see this, but hey it's another review, and I'm glad I didn't write a review right away in response to other chapters, because I was raging lol.

Look forward to more, and I know you must still be around because I just recently read Pandora's box which was also excellent.
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 18 . 1/31/2010
Well that was interesting. I have to say one of the more entertaining parts of this fic is that Org. XI is back. Though honestly, some of them really are bad people lol and shouldn't be back.

And it's still pretty messed up with whats happening to Sora. Why does he get so much hate in fics sometimes? Well to lighten that up it is pretty entertaining to see his take on things still. Hes still got a sense of humor about things.
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 16 . 1/31/2010
Well...that was morbid. I'm not sure why I'm not flipping out right now. Usually that sort of thing happening to Sora would make me flip, but I guess I just see it in my mind as it's just another story and another take on things, and is not actually happening(if that makes sense lol), but I guess I can only hope things get better.
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 15 . 1/31/2010
I dislike you right now for doing that to Sora. Why do I torture myself by reading these, specially when I know these things might happen. Course again this story is long done, and gone, so what I say doesn't matter a whole lot haha. But damn I was hoping someone would come to help him at the end. Argh.
KingdomHearts Fanatic98473 chapter 9 . 1/31/2010
Well this is an interesting story so far. I've been meaning to review for the last couple of chapters, but then I saw this fic is three years old and finished. I was led to this by your Pandora's box fic too. This wasn't too bad or too heart wrenching for me to read. I do hate seeing Sora in pain, phyical or emotional. I don't think it's fair of Kairi to hold something like that against Sora though. It was selfish. As a keyblader it is his duty to lock the worlds, and keep them all safe. The consequences of not doing such are far greater.

But if she was willing to work around that, or stick with him, then it wouldn't always be that way. They can or could still be togethor. But then people and their emotions are never rational usually. But I hope things turn out alright for him. You said you don't hate Sora, and I'll hold you to that, though the story is already finished lol.

And on a random note the thing about Vaan and Paladins being top notch, and Sora not standing a chance if he got caught? That is crazy lol. Those Paladins wouldn't stand a chance against Sora, let alone Final Form Sora. He really is that strong, course this was written three years ago, and we know more than we did then, but still.

I don't know if you'll even see this review since there are over 600 for this story now, but it's still entertaining and I'm going to red on.
Hiaelus chapter 32 . 12/27/2009
wow Kairi is such a bitch
NathanDillon chapter 35 . 11/15/2009
...I love this fanfic. I just love it. From beginning to end, and Nobody's Perfect included, just...indescribable.

EDIT: 600th review! w00t!
Anon E. Mouse chapter 35 . 10/14/2009
well, i know this reveiw is a little late, but oh well... so, i thought it was just AMAZING! the way you incorporated elements from the game is not a common sight. plus, the all-round LENGTH of it all is a sure-fire way to keep readers hooked. i loved the way you brought out Sora/Antiform's more macabre personality. man, i could go on for HOURS! keep up the good, no, OUTSTANDING work! i look forward to the sequel! ;P
annymous chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Wow, this was just...wow. It fufilled everything I could have ever hoped for in a fanfic! As my old english teacher would say, "It was a lovely little tragedy...with a happy ending to boot!"
CrimsonDarkness 0013 chapter 34 . 6/22/2009
*jaw already fell off*...THAT WAS THE ULTIMATE ANTISORA DARKNESS ANGSTY AWESOME KH FIC I'VE EVER READ! THIS IS THE GREATEST INSPIRATION SO FAR FOR ME BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE ONE, BUT NOW I KNOW I'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS YOU! XD *bowing down for eternity before you*
626 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »