Reviews for You Don't Miss It Till It's Gone
Infinitely Dreaming chapter 35 . 2/22/2008
ohmygoshh

reread this story for the like 4th time i think

ah this story is the best on earth

like seriously

this story made me cry so much

wonderful job

and update the sequel soon please!

ah you need to

pleasepleasepleaseplease

D:
Invisibleshadow chapter 34 . 2/8/2008
Yay! It's happy again, the last chapter was a real tear-jerker.

Anyway, I know that you mentioned songs that fit with this fic, and I just wanted to say that for this (maybe the next on too, I haven't gotten ther yet) chpater and the last a little, the song So Far Away by Staind seemes to fit. .

So yeah, that's just me rambling on again... Anyway, I love this story so much .
Invisibleshadow chapter 22 . 2/7/2008
I think it was somewhere in the earlier chapters that you said you weren't sure whether to write comedy or drama. I would just like to say that your an amazing writer, and the mix of comedy/drama that you have created in this fic is amazing.

Too much drama and too much comedy can get boring and redundant real fast, but you managed to balane it perfectly. .

Amazing work! .
peytah112 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i think this is one of the best fanfics i have ever read, i am currently on my 2nd time readin it, cause it was so great. I will admit i almost cried during, many parts of it, but the fact that i was at school made me not cry haha. U got the characterization perfect! Great Job
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 5 . 11/29/2007
login don't wanna work, so here I am.

SQUE!

...

*dies from lack of oxygen*

YAY! Roxas and Demyx and Axel and Zezzy are BACK!
Rendrez chapter 35 . 11/28/2007
I'm in love with your writing... and this is the only story of yours I'v read so far! Your work was... touching. I am a MANLY 15 year old, but I admit that I cried during the last few chapters. I'll be looking out for more of your work! And man, pretty good how you managed to pull off a wierd... happy..ish ending!
Lebrezie chapter 35 . 11/18/2007
Please update the sequel! i just re-read your entire story. it was so enjoybal of course, but i really want the sequel to start up again, before i have to read the entire story...again.

i mean i dont mind the reading, but the time, i read both this and Nobody's perfect and it took me from 12 am yesterday to 10:30 am today, gosh. that is more than a whole day, with breaks in between of course, but anyway.

as i was saying before. this story is so great, i would just love to see chapter 7 of the sequel come out.

and i need more Namine and Roxas fluff, but gosh the sequel is so sad. oh well sadness does not make it any worse...it actually makes it a whole lot better, but you still need those funny moments so the story does not become completly depressing, not that you have not already done that.

YOUR STORY IS PERFECT!

so yeah update soon! cause we all love it! :) bye. :)
Mistyruki chapter 31 . 10/20/2007
*sniffle* i actually cried T.T

no Namine! Sora! agh, you really know how to write the best kingdom hearts fic. not to mention how you really know how to get your readers hella interested. or how i actually cried.

once again, i love you story!
RaiOokami chapter 5 . 9/20/2007
nice. should've seen that coming late
Frosted Catastrophe chapter 35 . 8/6/2007
i loved this story
Winged Serenity chapter 35 . 8/3/2007
By far, this has been one of the bes Kingdom Hearts Fanfictions I have ever read! I love the ending. -Tear- Now, I'm off to read the sequel. Your stories are so interesting...
Winged Serenity chapter 23 . 8/3/2007
Well, I really enjoyed reading this. It had a certain type of 'feeling' when I read it. Like if I was actually there, seeing it. This is amazingly good, an I think it'd fit as Kingdom Hearts I. No, seriously. You have a talent, that's for sure. Anyhow, while reading this, I felt uneasy, as if I wanted to run away. Furious, when I just wanted to rip a character's hair out, and curse at them. I also felt very sad, wanting to just silently sob in a corner. Last but not least, there were parts that made me so happy, where I just cheered. Or laughed in my pillow. I don't think any other Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction I've currently read has this much emotion in it. I mean, it's just really amazing. I love Darkie.
Rozette chapter 35 . 8/2/2007
...There's one thing I must say. I absolutely love this story! The depth! The heart! The passion! I feel like I'm actually there, watching them. There were times when I cried, smiled, wanted to stab someone, and when I had to use a bathroom break. -cough- Anyways, this story was absolutely wonderful to read, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart (I'm not mocking Nobodies...) for making such an amazing story, and giving me, a reviewer\reader a chance (Where am I going with this?) to experience reading a soulful story. There, my opinion. In short terms, I love your skills!
nupinoop296 chapter 35 . 7/24/2007
*sob* Thank you for the happy ending! *sob* I would have died other wise...*sob*
nupinoop296 chapter 10 . 7/22/2007
DO THE HAPPY ENDING! HAPPY!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »