Reviews for Carpe Diem
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 38 . 7/31
I loved this story! Hermione has her ups and downs but she chose the light in the end. I’m so proud of her! Not an easy decision but the right one, and I know it’ll bring her peace. I’m so glad that she remained a true friend to Harry. Some fanfics have her choosing Voldemort over Harry and it drives me absolutely bonkers. Thanks for the great story!
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 25 . 7/30
“Hermione felt a bubble of resentment well up within her. She wasn't their 'Mione. Not anymore.“

Damn, who spit in her cereal? You don’t see your best mates for 3 years and you go act like this? I wasn’t expecting that. I thought when she saw her friends she would run to them and hug and be a crying mess.

Like the fact that Harry and Ron sided with HER instead of Dumbledore and understood that she had a broken heart just shows what amazing friends she has. (Not going to lie. I thought it was super weird that she missed Severus and Malfoy more than Harry and Ron. Two grown-ass men and a minor? That’s not creepy or anything ) She doesn’t deserve Harry and Ron.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 23 . 7/30
I’m….disappointed in Hermione. What about Harry and Ron? Her true friends? Ugh.
Winny.-.13 chapter 2 . 7/21
Oh my god. That last line was pure perfection. It hit so good. Beautiful.
alleaves61 chapter 5 . 6/7
Hermione’s middle name is Jean not Jane
WillowBabble chapter 38 . 5/14
this was beautiful! I wish she could have been pregnant I think that that would have helped her in the long run but beautiful just the same.
Ryouta Kouyuki chapter 38 . 12/21/2021
Ok hi. Eum- to be honest I'm confused about what to say because I just discovered this masterpiece a few weeks ago. Like- WHAAAT IS THIS SO GOOD SO COOL IDK HOW TO SAY IT AGAIN. But, yeah... yk, I just wanted to say I REGRET JUST FINDING THIS NOW! I'M CRYING LIKE A GIRL WHO'S BROKEN THE LAST FEW DAYS BECAUSE OF THIS! I LOVED THE PLOT YOU MADE FROM THE BEGINNING TO THE END, I LOVED THE CHARACTERS YOU FORMED FOR MY TOMINONE. So, I love you xoxo
Kurojistou chapter 38 . 10/1/2021
This was believable. The plot the ending and even the romance. To many Tom x Hermione fix’s get a bit OC. This I could feasibly believe to be the canon book series. Great job and thank you
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 1 . 9/6/2021
i don't feel content at all...it feels as though my heart shattered.. i really didn't think...can't accept he died. I'm grieving for someone who's just a figment of your imagination, but it feels so real. I'm getting a headache from all the crying. a very moving story indeed.
iminadaze chapter 38 . 8/5/2021
oh this is a beautiful and bittersweet story. i loved it! i admit i cried on these last chapters but the ending is very believable. thank you for sharing, again, a wonderful story!
Girness chapter 38 . 7/21/2021
This is a beautiful story. Thank you.
Hesrylle chapter 38 . 7/15/2021
Im sobbing
scarlettcat chapter 38 . 4/21/2021
So good! You did a great job portraying their unconventional relationship. I liked in the beginning how he would always hold her hand, I’m glad they kind of sort of got back together in the end. Although I wouldn’t have minded her ending up with Draco either. Thanks for sharing!
Akarin480 chapter 38 . 4/12/2021
Sad but incredibly beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
Charlie'sLooney chapter 12 . 3/6/2021