Reviews for Carpe Diem
Kurojistou chapter 38 . 10/1
This was believable. The plot the ending and even the romance. To many Tom x Hermione fix’s get a bit OC. This I could feasibly believe to be the canon book series. Great job and thank you
m.a.n.y.a.l.e.o chapter 1 . 9/6
i don't feel content at all...it feels as though my heart shattered.. i really didn't think...can't accept he died. I'm grieving for someone who's just a figment of your imagination, but it feels so real. I'm getting a headache from all the crying. a very moving story indeed.
iminadaze chapter 38 . 8/5
oh this is a beautiful and bittersweet story. i loved it! i admit i cried on these last chapters but the ending is very believable. thank you for sharing, again, a wonderful story!
Girness chapter 38 . 7/21
This is a beautiful story. Thank you.
sevgrey chapter 38 . 7/15
Im sobbing
scarlettcat chapter 38 . 4/21
So good! You did a great job portraying their unconventional relationship. I liked in the beginning how he would always hold her hand, I’m glad they kind of sort of got back together in the end. Although I wouldn’t have minded her ending up with Draco either. Thanks for sharing!
Akarin480 chapter 38 . 4/12
Sad but incredibly beautiful story. Thanks for sharing.
Charlie'sLooney chapter 12 . 3/6
inn nj9 ssisatok oj ok j in ghgr
The really enjoyed reading this fic! Great story.
um ok then
accurseddivinity chapter 38 . 12/31/2020
I was going through my list of the fanfics I've read in the past year when I rediscovered this gem. An amazing story and a delight to read.
Alina Nyx chapter 35 . 12/17/2020
It might sound ironic considering I love Tomione fics, but I have always loathed voldie/hermione interactions or scenes.
JD SPARKS chapter 38 . 12/15/2020
Aww I like the epilogue, a little bit of balm for the hurt. still not sure why Dumbledore felt it was necessary to send her back haha. maybe she should have explained just how terrible it is and how probably changing it would be better. Time stuff is always confusing and fun. In any case thanks for writings. was a fun story. I didn't cry.. but it's so stressed at work rn it's been more happy escapism for me to read than sorrowful.
JD SPARKS chapter 34 . 12/14/2020
gah. I am still here haha stopped reviewing to not to leave a string of spoilers in the review area since shit got crazy! haha but have been waiting for this moment. si creaming about how excited I am that I'm almost at this point! so curious how this reunion will go!
JD SPARKS chapter 8 . 12/4/2020
haha I the use of actors names for their past counterparts is pretty funny. I had to do a double take last chapter when you said Robert Coltrane.. and wasnt sure if u had read it right but seeing Emma Thompson confirmed I wasnt imagining things lol.
2,502 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »