Reviews for Addiction
Dn chapter 1 . 2/7
Awesome story! you did a great job :D
1mayra5 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I love this pairing...too bad they didnt get as much showtime though...

anywhooo...love this story too...nice job!
Ookami Z chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
OMG! LOVE It! Please write another one! Best KxY fic I've read!
sam chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
so much back story for characters with so little airtime... i wish there was more of them in loveless. oh well.

i love your story. it must be heartbreaking and outright confusing to be so deeply in love when you're supposed to feel nothing.
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Wonderfully done. It was light when it needed to be, but also kept the serious, dramatic, and somewhat bitter tone of Kouya. I'm sort of disappointed that it didn't have a bookend feel to it, since Kouya began in the present tense looking back, and I almost feel that final line would have been more powerful if rather than recognizing the two of them as "pathetic" in the past, that she thought of the two of them as so even in the present. Then again, I can see how the beginning acts as more of a springboard for the ramble that follows, her explaination of sorts.

Again, well done.

Doc
LaCazadora chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Realy love this fanfic, love the pairing a lot...great job... hope I can read more of your story's...Go KouyaxYamato 4 evah!
tsuki107 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I love it! I think you perfectly captured their relationship!
DreamShadower chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
That was really well written. And you got their emotions so well too. :3 Kudos to you!
somebodyyy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Kouya and Yamato! Yes!

We need more lovin' for this couple. They're one of my favorites...in just three episodes they managed to be the most in-depth storyline in that entire show. I felt like their characters were real for their flaws, their passions and their convictions.

I'm working on some Kouya/Yamato fluff right now. I hope to post it soon...good job on your story. I loved your Yamato. XD
AnXScarletxEnd chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
Oh my gosh! I'm such a Kouya and Yamato fan as well! -raises hand- I think you kept them IC very well. Wonderfully done!
CatDemon1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I was 15 when I first read this. And then it applied to me. I made my girlfriend read it and now she says, "I can relate to this," its funny how that works out. That the story still reaches out to people even years after the publishing date.

I doubt if you remember me. My first comment is on the first page on the reviews.

I wonder if you got to see Jessica Alba when she came to see you, and recently saw something about her pregnant? It made me think of you. XD sorry that sounds creepy. Just happened upon the story after reading another one to my partner.
wolvesovereignty chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
KxY is my fav pairing! X3

Loved the Fic, it was awsome!
Lurker chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
I'm a fan! Great story. Kouya and Yamato were only in LOVELESS for an episode and a bit but I love them anyway :)
windowlight chapter 1 . 5/22/2008