Reviews for Helping Hand
zookitty chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
Fantastico! I love the brotherly scenes, and you wrote it soo accurately
astalder27 chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Love it! I always thought the episode was missing a scene like this, Sam never recovers from his visions that quickly (especially one that important and vivid!) Great job!
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
WOW! my head actually began to hurt along with Sam's as I read your detail. Great job!
Enkidu07 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Awesome story! Poor Sam. You described his pain and angst perfectly! I really enjoyed this missing scene. Brought it all back! I am perusing older fanfics and am so excited when I find little gems like this!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
Oh I loved this little extra!
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
I've read this somewhere else , can't remeber where though, But I still love this. great job

MadEva chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
real good! loved it
Janiqua chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Why has no one written the actual explanation? I wanted to see how John actually reacts the initial confession.
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Oh, me likey. I've read a few of these and this is one of the better ones.
faith-in-Faith chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I always loves when Dean takes care od Sam and this was no exception. I also liked who they both knew John was going t be a "porblem"

Great work!

Thanks for sharing!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Very nice little fill-in-the-blank. I like that Dean comes to Sam's rescue instead of, as in other fics, John finding him, and that he does it without question simply because Sam asks. I can easily imagine this.
Jayme chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
this was so good.
Kim chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
tellin daddy Wincester...scary!

need to see how you do this update soon
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
god story. i was annoyed when they put that commercial there lol.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I would have loved to have seen a scene like that. Good job!