Reviews for A Journey Apart
Beautiful pirate chapter 11 . 2/3/2014
Amazing story! Thank you very much for it! :)
With impatience I will wait for continuation)
aronoiiel chapter 11 . 1/22/2014
This is such an amazing tale it really takes me back to those lovely days of the beloved Mellon Chronicles! I do hope you plan to continue this as it's got us all hanging by a thread! I love your OCs they are so perfectly balanced with their environment. Galadriel was a lovely touch to poor Estel's ordeal and oh what will happen to our beloved prince? Glorfindel as well seems to have found himself in quite a predicament. Trouble all around for our poor Imladris family. Can't wait to see where this all ends up!
AuereusUna chapter 11 . 1/16/2014
OMG! You updated! You have no idea how long I have been waiting for this story to continue! I'm really interested to see where everything is leading. And I don't, for one second, trust the Songweaver chick. I don't know if she had anything to do with Aragorn's illness but I don't think she's up to anything good. I liked the reaction of the twins and Elrond to Legolas's "death". I love me some Legolas/Peredhil family love. Lol. Good chapter and I can't wait for more!
Eirian Erisdar chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
Hello, Master. Apologies for not being able to review sooner - my day ended at 10 PM yesterday. The atmospheric mood changes in this chapter were utterly brilliant. Elrond's grief is palpable, and my heart goes out to the twins. I want Thranduil! Thranduil, if only for relishing in the angst of it all. And Aragorn is almost reduced to the image of a little boy in his dreams - which shows a vulnerable side to him I think needs FAR more exploration in ff. An excellent update indeed, Master. I find myself cackling in expectation of Thranduil's reaction. XD

Most sincerely,
Eiri
Eirian Erisdar chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
Master, his is your humble padawan asking for more. Please. I can SMELL the angst emanating from this. Perhaps it's my internal craving for whump again, but I've learnt that half of what makes whump so entertaining are the reactions of people close to said whump victim. Thranduil! Thranduil!

MTFBWY,
Eiri
Rangerfan58 chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
hm only found this story today but i wish you continued it even after these long years it's a good story
gginsc chapter 10 . 3/30/2011
AUUUUUUUGHHH! Please UPDATE!

I love this story. Please finish it.
Caelhir chapter 10 . 1/26/2011
Okay, I know it has been three years, but I really want to see this turn out!

Best,

Caelhir
isilme222 chapter 10 . 12/1/2007
Please update, pretty please.
AuereusUna chapter 3 . 11/5/2007
Yea, okay, I know I have already reviewed and it probably wasnt that long ago, but I re-read this again and I want to tell you, again, that it is really good and I REALLY hope you continue. hint hint. Lol.
AuereusUna chapter 10 . 5/27/2007
I really like this story. great writing. Are you ever gonna finish it? Id love it if you would.
kiku65 chapter 10 . 4/21/2007
Lospód what? Who? Where? C'mon, I wanna know!
ShopGirl1 chapter 10 . 11/21/2006
Very good story! I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon!

ShopGirl1
White Wolf1 chapter 10 . 9/25/2006
I'm still loving this story. I love the way you go around to each of the 'groups' and fill us in on how each is progressing, though the word progress may not fit Estel right now.

Madred was adorable. I really like his curiosity.

Somehow I just knew you were going to leave us with someone spotting Legolas's horse, though I wasn't sure just who would see him first. It makes you want to shout, "He's not dead!" I'm sure I’ll be wanting to say that more often in the next chapter.

I like your portrayal of Trelan and Ran. You do them justice.

Hurry with the next installment.
kestrels chapter 10 . 9/24/2006
What a wonderful update! I love the Trelan and Raniean parts of the story, and also love Glorfindel's interation with the Eolin and his family. But the way you are writing the situation around Estel-his fading, and the concern of his family-is lovely. And, I sense trouble for Legolas. Laeriel has to be more than she seems, right? Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next update with much anticipation!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »