Reviews for Green Fire
fallinidentity chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
i know iknow im a pain in the ass but...MORE PLZ )
achlys chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
A little rushed, not much more substance than the show, but understandable.. it is set during key episodes. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to seeing the "beyond" or where this is going. I love this.
AMarieKelley chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
He went to Kim didn't he? I love it and I cannot wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
SKY UNICORN chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
thank you for the update.

can't wait for the next update!
CoolDiva chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
I'm guessing Kim or Jason, huh? Excellent but really short chapter. You captured Tommy's famous guilt perfectly. Fantastic job. :-) Cya!
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 15 . 9/30/2006
Excellent chapter! Please update soon!
ghostofthewaterflame chapter 14 . 9/27/2006
You know, I would've changed it to where Kim rescued him from the spell, but you're just following the story line...oh well, I wanna see Kim and Tommy talk alone again...it would be so akward!
ghostofthewaterflame chapter 11 . 9/27/2006
Ah, poor Kimmie! Her love is in fact the Green Ranger, who had been tormenting her in her room at night...heehee... I wanna see those two fight, or something like that!
ghostofthewaterflame chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
Nice... very violent, which I love! I like the idea of the Green Ranger wanting Kim for himself. It seems a real "him" thing to do...
ghostofthewaterflame chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
NICE! Evil Tommy kicks ass! I was hoping to find a story like this, and I did! You rule!
fallinidentity chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
THIS CANNOT BE THE END!
rosebudjamie chapter 14 . 9/25/2006
great chapter
oracle-man chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
bout time kiddo, good work.
AMarieKelley chapter 14 . 9/22/2006
Yes Yes yes! I cannot wait for the next chapter! I love it! Update soon!
SKY UNICORN chapter 14 . 9/21/2006
ah that was great thank you!

hope the next chapter is soon!
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »