Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
Wow that was one of the best danny phantom story's I 've read
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 9 . 8/13
I loved this story ! It was a good idea you have.
And I laughted in the end when Lancer give the Phantom assignment to Sam, Tuck, and Danny.
FanaticFangirl2602 chapter 9 . 8/12
*SHOWERS YOU WITH KUDOS AND APPRECIATION AND LOVE FOR YOUR WRITING*
Much Word variety, many happy feelings, much wow
Asj Johnson chapter 9 . 7/19
I half expected Lancer to see that ghost sense during class and randomly order Danny to the principal's office or something. But this was probably better. What he's decided kind'a reminds me of how Jazz handled things, and it seems like it'd be kind'a neat for him to start making a few excuses for Danny to leave class without the trio realizing it's more than just good luck. Make him the errand boy for extra credit or something.
Asj Johnson chapter 5 . 7/19
...all this time, I was assuming Mr. Lancer would start looking at the sketches in the book, and see so many ghost sketches he'd know it must be Phantom's book (and maybe even realize he's the artist that does ghost paintings), and then notice the assignment written on one of the last pages of the book, and then realize they're one and the same. Possibly at some point after reading the assignment if Danny didn't write his name on it yet (like I tended to do in school for untyped assignments, only adding my name as I turn it in). This way, though, with the assignment falling out of the book, it's possible Phantom had just found Danny's assignment, or had found his sketchbook, or had borrowed his sketchbook.
Nice fic, by the way. Seems like such a simple idea, but maybe that's why it works and sets it apart from other fics.
Oriya chapter 9 . 7/3
Its beautiful i dont have any word to say!
Courtney Elizabeth1 chapter 9 . 6/29
You are an absolute amazing author. Ohhhhhh wow wow wow. This was an incredible read. Thank you.
Entiereader chapter 9 . 6/27
Great work you are one of the few that know how to build a story around a character without doing a "point a too point b" approach which made it much more interesting
Zanybro chapter 9 . 6/16
seriously. this is a really good fic.

I had a blast reading it. keep up the good work.
FadingLikeShatteredGlass chapter 9 . 6/14
THAT WAS AMAZING! I love how you wrote Mr. Lancer! This was such an interesting read! I loved where you took the story! You're a brilliant writer! Awesome job!
InksandPens chapter 9 . 5/21
This is my favorite Phanfic, hands down. I read it a few years ago and it’s stuck with me.
quaddles chapter 9 . 5/15
forever a favorite of mine. ill never lose interest in this story and its pacing; incredibly written and heartwarming to read. cant wait to read it the next 100 times in the near future.
TaylorBeth chapter 9 . 4/27
Mr. Lancer rocks! Also, awesome story; I really enjoyed it. And the fact that Mr. Lancer didn't confront Danny about his secret like so many stories would do is refreshing.
Sparkling Hobbit Hoe of M. E chapter 9 . 4/9