Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
Brixxart chapter 9 . 7/27
Pffffft well that was an unexpectedly good read! Wow! Ahhh I loved that it was from Lancers perspective Ahhh!
This was an AMAZING fic! I personally love fics from Mr. Lancer's POV. They're always so interesting. I'm also very interested in why Danny has a Clockwork medallion on him. Thank you for taking the time and energy to write and share this wonderful gem with us readers! :]
NAPending chapter 9 . 7/14
I loved that ending (especially the last line)!
Pheek chapter 9 . 7/5
Great fic! You know, I've come across this fic so many times, but never opened it. I'm kicking myself bexause this was fantastic! Lancer is written perfectly and I love thw headcannon of a doodling Danny! Great fic!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 9 . 7/2
this fic is flipping ADORABLE!

it's sweet and just all types of goodness. It made me really happy every time i logged on and read it.

I hope this review made you happy too. SHARE THE LOVE!

spread it like a fatal disease... o-o"

XD baii!
ShadowSymbols chapter 9 . 6/24
I love this story so much! 3
Glam gurl chapter 9 . 6/23
Best reveal fic ever! It was so realistic! Loved it!
Archer chapter 5 . 6/13
What dya know Lancer has a sense of humor. Beautiful job by the way. Especially his sense of irony and his discovery of who Phantom is. Would like to a sequel. Keep up the good work.
willfant chapter 1 . 6/7
Love this story!
AFandomLostInTheEcho chapter 9 . 5/28
AAAAAAAAAH THIS FIC IS SO GOOD I SQUEALED LIKE 3 TIMES IN THIS CHAPTER ALONE UR A GREAT WRITER GREAT GOOD ON THIS MAN!
Psyco101 chapter 9 . 5/25
I loved this story! It was equally cute and fascinating! You earned a 100 on it in my books XD I enjoyed watching Lancer figure things out, super fun.

On a side note I am adding a small chunk of your story to my personal quote collection. (I do love quotes.)

"One of the great things about Amity Park is that it is extremely safe.

Well, if you discounted the ghosts.

And Jack Fenton's driving."

...I'm still cracking up at that. A

I will totally be recommending this to all my DP friends!
JessieRain chapter 9 . 5/17
Surprisingly, I thoroughly enjoyed this story! Normally, I have trouble reading stories that place focus on canonical side characters, but you handled it so beautifully here that I couldn't stop reading. The tidbits of irony and Lancer's overall character was very well done, and I actually didn't mind the OC you brought in.
All in all, this was a wonderful story. I hope you continue to write in the present and future because your style is a gift in the writing world. Well done!
kyubbifox9 chapter 9 . 5/11
This was an amazing read. So glad I found it on the tvtropes page. You gave a great view to Lancer's mind and how he handled the situation, it was very touching and heartwarming to see a minor character get a lotta love from a writer. THANK YOU FOR THE 9 CHAPTERS OF AWESOMENESS
SerasianWind chapter 9 . 4/15
I absolutely loved this. I wouldn't have pegged Danny as an artist, but now that I've seen it, it's probably going to be headcannon.
Your writing is amazing - I had to work hard not to read the whole thing straight through! The character reactions were some of the most realistic I've seen in this fandom.
Thanks for the great story!
mbeebow99 chapter 9 . 4/13
Wow this was such a cute story!
I'm completely in love with you writing style, especially the way you portray Mr Lancer. He's a character thats so underappreciated and inside look into him was just fantastic.
I read all of this in one sitting. It was like when I started I just couldn't stop. It's 2am...and I still got a million piles of homework to do :'D, but this was totally with it!
Thanks for the fun ride 3