Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
rat chapter 9 . 7/10
This is the best thing I've ever read, love me some good teacher Lancer. Thank you!
Fishyfsh chapter 9 . 7/11
I love how when using mr. Lancer, a side character, you were very good about giving him thoughts and hobbies that don't center completely around the plot. You really kept his personality alive in a way some forget to when doing an outsider pov. 10/10 :)
WordSmyth chapter 9 . 7/5
I love the idea of Lancer secretly being a gamer. And Duck Hunt of all things! You know he has to play it on a classic NES, likely the same one he got as a kid, since he seems like someone who would treasure and take great care of his things. I know this story is complete but I’m still adding it to my follow list because I definitely would have when you were still churning this out!
Penelope Valentine chapter 9 . 3/14
This is utterly wonderful and I love it. You captured Mr Lancer brilliantly (and I especially loved his almost fourth wall breaking realisation that all his clothes are basically the same!) A delight to read! Thank you so very much for writing and sharing!
mae343 chapter 9 . 2/13
This is so amazing! I really enjoy Lancer reveal fics. They always turn out to be so interesting! The ending is very satisfying, Lancer's decision to hold off on telling Danny he knows his secret until after he graduates makes sense and is appropriate in my mind, especially since Danny has gotten his life into more of a rhythm/ its not so close to after the accident. Sure Danny could use a hand in school and life but having a teacher know his secret brings some ethical issues such as the issue Lancer telling the Fentons Danny's secret.
peachdoxie chapter 9 . 8/24/2021
A friend recommended this to me and I gotta say that I really enjoyed it! The little bit at the end with Lancer's assignment for the trio was clever and made me smile :)
DREVtheProcrastinator chapter 9 . 5/10/2021
This was a really fun fic! I appreciate the irony as well, Mr. Lancer :'D Also woah! Danny being badass just as his human self! That was fun. As well as the art thing, that was really nice too. Thanks for writing!
CrazyJeff chapter 6 . 4/22/2021
It's become almost a ritual of mine to come back every year and read this fic from start to finish. This fic feels like it could have been an episode of Danny Phantom, maybe a 2-parter. It expands on some of those unfulfilled could have beens that Danny Phantom that we all thought after the show ended. Anyway. I love this fic and work, so I figured it was about time I let you know. Expect to see another review from me next year.
Madi Bee chapter 9 . 2/21/2021
Super cute story! I enjoyed reading the creative writing, and I can imagine the drawings perfectly! Very well written story, and I'm going to re-read it again in the future!
Steel723 chapter 9 . 2/22/2021
I know it's been more than a few years but I wanted to thank you for writing this and I especially loved that last line. If I was drinking anything I would have spat it out with laughter. I hope you're having a great day.
-Steel
TheQueenAt17 chapter 9 . 2/7/2021
I know it's been 15 years since you wrote this, but I have to tell you that I love it with every fibre of my being
Stephy Hmpf chapter 9 . 10/6/2020
I can imagine Lancer madly grinning while assigning that to them
Cyan Quartz chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
Hilarious ending! I can totally see Lancer witholding the info like that, really classy guy.
whaaa chapter 9 . 7/26/2020