Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
peachdoxie chapter 9 . 8/24
A friend recommended this to me and I gotta say that I really enjoyed it! The little bit at the end with Lancer's assignment for the trio was clever and made me smile :)
DREVtheProcrastinator chapter 9 . 5/10
This was a really fun fic! I appreciate the irony as well, Mr. Lancer :'D Also woah! Danny being badass just as his human self! That was fun. As well as the art thing, that was really nice too. Thanks for writing!
CrazyJeff chapter 6 . 4/22
It's become almost a ritual of mine to come back every year and read this fic from start to finish. This fic feels like it could have been an episode of Danny Phantom, maybe a 2-parter. It expands on some of those unfulfilled could have beens that Danny Phantom that we all thought after the show ended. Anyway. I love this fic and work, so I figured it was about time I let you know. Expect to see another review from me next year.
Madi Bee chapter 9 . 2/21
Super cute story! I enjoyed reading the creative writing, and I can imagine the drawings perfectly! Very well written story, and I'm going to re-read it again in the future!
Steel723 chapter 9 . 2/22
I know it's been more than a few years but I wanted to thank you for writing this and I especially loved that last line. If I was drinking anything I would have spat it out with laughter. I hope you're having a great day.
-Steel
TheQueenAt17 chapter 9 . 2/7
I know it's been 15 years since you wrote this, but I have to tell you that I love it with every fibre of my being
Stephy Hmpf chapter 9 . 10/6/2020
I can imagine Lancer madly grinning while assigning that to them
Cyan Quartz chapter 9 . 9/9/2020
Hilarious ending! I can totally see Lancer witholding the info like that, really classy guy.
whaaa chapter 9 . 7/26/2020
lol. The IRONY!
y chapter 4 . 7/25/2020
Yeah,who knew?*sarcasm*
Guest chapter 9 . 7/1/2020
This story is amazing. I usually get a bit salty when the person who discovers Danny’s secret doesn’t make it known, but this story is so well done that I appreciate what happened and the reasoning. Awesome job!
Detsella Morningdew chapter 4 . 6/20/2020
I have severely neglected the possibility that Danny Phantom fanfiction exists. I have no idea why.

Anyway, this is great already.
LokiTheSkywalker chapter 9 . 6/8/2020
This is the first relatively long AND well written Danny Phantom fanfic that I've found that was actually finished. Thank you for that. I loved every bit of it and was terrified that it hadn't been finished and never would be considering the fact that it was last updated in 2006 you're amazing.
alenalove chapter 9 . 4/20/2020
Im way late to te Danny Phantom fandom but I loved this story
Neoacoya1 chapter 9 . 4/17/2020
Not the kind of thing I usually read, but I loved it.
Highly recommended.