Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
Guest chapter 9 . 17h
I just wanted to say that I loved your work
ForeverTheValentine chapter 9 . 7/10
I just wanted to review this, but I don't know what to say besides I love it and I find it to be rather well-written. As I'm reading it on a phone, I can't tell if it's complete, but I'd read anything else related to it that you write.

Signed,
A Phan
LumpyApple chapter 9 . 7/8
WHAT AN ENDING, PURE GOLD.
TsukiRiver chapter 9 . 6/28
Fantastic story 10/10
Candle-lit Dreams chapter 9 . 6/13
This was a delightful read! Loved it, loved it!
BluAsh54 chapter 9 . 6/12
This story is extrememly well-done! Excellent thought process!
Kata chapter 9 . 4/26
Fantastic work!
gagaking chapter 6 . 4/23
I... didn't hate the poem in a fanfic? something's wrong... Maybe because it was somewhat short?

Looking forward to the next chapter. Very well done on the story so far.
A good and funny story.

Cg037
To lazy to sign in for the moment.
ElealehBlue chapter 9 . 3/29
You got it right on both accounts, Inviso-Bill is utterly horrible brilliance : ) Also, William Reilly is pretty brilliant, in itself : ) This was great! I love Lacer-finds-out fics : )
Lady Merp chapter 9 . 3/12
I really enjoyed this I thought it was interesting and kinda cute . Good Job!
Oh wonderful it was fantastic
SneezySoul chapter 9 . 2/28
that ending tho

10/10
Plunny.Empress chapter 9 . 2/26
Oh my God I love this. Absolutely fantastic. :) Very, very well written. :) Engaging, interesting, lots of little details without being too into detail, and very funny. :) I'm still sniggering over the William Reilly/InvisoBill thing. XDDD There were a few misspellings that are phonetically correct, but were wrong by meaning. Like stemming and steaming when Kat and Lancer were having coffee. I'd say there were only 3 or 4 misspellings like that. Everything else grammar wise is fantastic. :) Also, because of some of the stuff you added in, do you write original pieces? Cause that bit about Danny's creative writing assignment was fantastic and I'd love to read your works. :) Moving back on topic, I really like this take on Lancer finding out. Normally this results in Danny revealing himself to a lot more people or at least his parents so it's nice to see Lancer taking on a quiet supporting role. I think I've only seen one other like that. Anyways, thank you very much for writing, posting, updating, and completing this. :) It gave me a lot to think about. :) I really appreciate you writing and sharing this. _
I recognize that it's been over a decade since you wrote this and the likelihood of you seeing this review is pretty low but I just want you to know that this is incredible and the end made me chuckle so thanks for the great read!
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »