Reviews for Phantom's Sketchbook
Grumbles chapter 9 . 10/1
This is a wonderful story to read, you've done an exemplary job here. Thank you for sharing this with the community. My only regret is not finding this 9 years ago!
fireworks700 chapter 9 . 9/27
Fantastic story
Glob chapter 9 . 9/27
Is it really irony if he knows
wabi7 chapter 9 . 9/27
i read all the chapters and everything was awesome! i loved it! it was perfect! Great job ! Faving this and adding to fav authors!
a-d Pilot chapter 9 . 9/26
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Danny's parents did know he was Phantom.
I mean, what's the easiest way to win a war? Well, after not having one to begin with, control of both sides.

They take the lead on ghost hunting so they control how fights against Phantom go.
Are the other teams getting too close? Have Jack pull out an ecto-powered minigun sized for a tank and watch his 'poor' aim scatter them in a panic.

Does Phantom have holes in his fighting techniques? Hammer him with the Fenton Painful Doodad until he wises up.
Oh! and don't forget to blather on about ghosts, how they fight, and how dangerous ghost hunters are by showing him every painful, frightening,l cutting edge piece of tech and theoretical tech you can think up so he'll have an idea of what to look out for.

Afraid he doesn't have the skill to lie convincingly if you let him know you know? Send him to acting classes or the school play.
Alright, he flubbed that one. Ouch.
Well then put him in situations where he's under pressure and has to come up with a convincing lie.
...And maybe a tutor...the hell? That's his best?

And the rest is simple parenting. At least, for a given value of 'simple.'

Almost certainly not what the creators intended, but I may try to write a really short story along those lines.
Something that hints that they know without actually coming out and saying it.
a-d Pilot chapter 7 . 9/26
That was...nicely subtle.
I'd never considered the similarity between a ghost haunting a city as it's protector and other heroes like Batman and Superman.

It Batman's case, the reflection is so close as to be slightly unnerving.

Was that intentional? For you or them I wonder?
wabi7 chapter 1 . 9/26
Arokhsteel chapter 9 . 9/24
You hear that? That's the sound of an awesome piece of writing making itself known. Take notes people this is how it's done.
Full moon Wulfie chapter 9 . 9/20
Fanficfanatic chapter 9 . 9/4
I have soooooo much in common with Danny in this story!(-him being a guy,dressing like a goth sort of and being half ghost) I mean seriously, I'm clumsy, I sketch my feelings out,and im really shy in front of people. I love how me and him have so much in common. So I would give this story a 100 out of 5stars!
Ryuu842 chapter 9 . 8/19
Wonderful story. I liked how you used Lancer's view, but I was disappointed that you didn't have him confront Danny about being Phantom.
dragonlovewater chapter 9 . 8/7
For now this goes on my reading list. When I get an account THE FAVORITE LIST!
dragonlovewater chapter 7 . 8/7
Mr lancer the impossible has happened Danny has stood up and smacked you on the head with a sign that says

VampsMoonAngel chapter 9 . 8/6
ugh, I just really like this story and I can understand keeping some stuff out when it gots nothing to do with the plot but it would still be kinda cool to know how it went with his date and brunch with the Fentens lol such a great read! I really like how you gave Danny a hobby to have as an outlet - it's great! adn omg that drawin' of skulker xD priceless 3
Avi chapter 9 . 8/6
Wow. Just wow. This is honestly and easily the best Phantom fanfic I have ever read that's written from a different perspective. Like, this was just amazing. Thank you fr writting it, I'm so glad I found this. Have you ever thought of writing more? like a sequal or something to go in depth? or at least letting us know how Lancer and Kats date went or their brunch with the Fentens? Please and thank you. Avi3
1,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »