Reviews for To Trick A Witch
Saggit chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I'm a little surprised no one has yet pointed out the short descrip of your story fits another one you wrote-not this one. Mind, I've long enjoyed both. Well plotted, good characterization, and things move along naturally. As usual, with your fanfiction. Good job.
rkm chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
1) wow - must say, LOVE any episode that can be rejuvinated into a buffy/spike anything (in particular seasons 1 - 3, wasn't a big fan of buffy/angel, but i digress ... )

2) LOVED the fact the buffy wouldn't give up on her future self's feelings; spike's frustration at her insistence was bemusedly bittersweet (in a good way).

3) i've always liked the character of whistler - i wish he had been used more in the show, but ... LOVED him in this story

4) LOVE that she said 'i love you' first; her ... um ... enthusiasm for him was so very sweet ... good tears, i swear!

5) spike's reaction to their first time was heartbreaking - but in a very good way! "he was finally home" ... ok, break out the kleenex boxes!
kathypg chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
Very nicely done. I enjoyed the story. I also like it when someone uses Whistler in their story. He is a character that could have been used more during the series.
x Veela x chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow... just wow... that was excellent...
Brunettepet chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
This was wonderful. Placing Spike into Buffy's past, in a time where her only major loss has been Merrick, opened her up emotionally to his devotion. His hesitation was understandable, and I loved Buffy taking command of the situation in the end. Thanks for having Buffy say "I love you" first, it justly capped this heartfelt and entertaining story.