Reviews for The GilmoreGrey Union Book III: The Dinner
cubbiegirl3419 chapter 18 . 2/27/2009
I liked this story and I think that you should write another one.
j0k3 chapter 18 . 12/24/2008
read the 3 books after eachother, and i literally bit my lip until it bled trying not to laugh out loud ( 6am, sleeping parents blahblah) i love your syle, altough sometimes i cant remember the pov you're using
Writingperson chapter 18 . 12/20/2008
I'd love to see a future sequel for this. Maybe a longer one, a novellength fic even. showing Rory going back to Yale, the married life, maybe a kid? Also the deal with Logan. Cos I'm pretty sure he's gonna be kinda pissed when he hears they're trying the marriage thing.

Ah well, good writing and i'm really hoping for a GGU-Book IV: The (After)Life
Ivette Boveda chapter 18 . 10/31/2007
finally finished this trilogy! great work!:)
Ella Twain chapter 18 . 9/22/2007
BEST CROSSOVER FIC I HAVE EVER READ! Seriously, I loved every moment of it and you captured both shows brilliantly- especially liked the POV aspect. And for Christmas, I am asking Santa for some type of continuation of this fic- what happened next? Will Luke finally kill Chris? (I've been waiting...) How is married life going for Vince and Rory? Did Logan crash another yacht? Hope you think about it!
princetongirl chapter 18 . 8/8/2007
loved it update soon
canislupus7 chapter 18 . 8/2/2007
I love this story. It had a very nice and well written ending, with some action and wit thrown in. It's great :D
kain-boa chapter 18 . 7/31/2007
great chapter as usual, love how you are able to get the personalities excactly right, would love to see a sequel, possibly a few years in the future when they've been married for a while.

keep up the great work :)
Sonia9 chapter 18 . 7/30/2007
you have 2 write book IV well you dont have to but i hope you do this was a cool story chris getting one of my favorite parts dont like him much
melako17 chapter 18 . 7/30/2007
.it
princetongirl chapter 17 . 5/4/2007
loved it update soon
Nomadguardians chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
That was a great ending to the chapter. I love Chris getting put into his place.
kain-boa chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
lmao, this is great, can't wait to see what happens next
canislupus7 chapter 17 . 4/30/2007
OMG! Have I ever told you I love this story? I think I have, lol. Well now I love it even more. Finally someone has put Chris in his place! :D This is amazing, just like everything else you've written for this fanfiction. I can't wait for the update :D
Mediancat chapter 17 . 4/29/2007
Still enjoying it - you seem to have a pretty good handle on who would be reasonably calm and who would be berserk.

Rob aka Mediancat