Reviews for Your Not So Average Royai Story
svvanmills chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
Size 15 shoes? Those are big feet. O.O
Mangagirl135 chapter 45 . 8/3/2011
AIEE! Finish this. Pretty please? I wanna know what happens. And you said finishing it is your New Years reasolution. *Anticipation*

Write on!

MC
tolazytologin chapter 23 . 1/7/2010
you had to kill the dog? really? you and j k rowling are rediculous. great story minus the dog murder...sorry, i just do not get the nessecity yet.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 45 . 1/3/2010
I've always had the flash drive problem as well. I found this free site called Files Anywhere where you can back up your files on their servers and its private and safe. I think it might be what you need. I really don't know how I survived without it. _

It's just w. filesanywhere .com

Now on to the review. I love the depth that you are creating Maven. You aren't coming on too strong with everything at once. You are offering us background to see why he really is a screwed up sonofabitch. I'm loving this story.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 44 . 1/3/2010
Roy's going to end up giving Havoc an Ulcer. This reporter is smooth but Hawkeye and Roy seemed to be a bit ahead of him. On to the next chapter.
MoonStarDutchess chapter 43 . 1/3/2010
Great chapter and I'm off to read the others ones after this. The only concrit I have is to try to cut out the in text AN's. It takes away from the absorption of your story into the readers head. Other than that, your story is really engulfing.
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 45 . 1/2/2010
...WOW, the title totally got 2 me, but I liked the chapter 4 Ed's analogy the most...M...Gravy...LOL!
Oceana chapter 45 . 1/2/2010
Your alive! I thought you'd never update. )

I LOVED this chapter. Where did you get the idea for Mavens last name? That was so clever ;-)

The story with Riza in the ROCT Academy and the incident with Maven had me at the edge of my seat. And I just loved the royai in this chapter. Keep up the good work! D

OJ out. )
Blaze Alchemist chapter 44 . 7/11/2009
Great chapter. I love the little military connections like the Nimitz being in the Navy thing, its very cool sort of story within a story kind of thing. Or maybe that's just because I'm such a military geek ; Regardless keep up the great work!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 44 . 6/13/2009
...Hoo boy...Wow, rn't they an...ACTIVE bunch...
loyal fan chapter 43 . 1/16/2009
I love your story. Your writing style is incredible. Please update soon. Don't leave your fans hanging. )
argella1300 chapter 43 . 1/15/2009
thanks for the updates. update again soon, k?
Full Metal Fangirl chapter 43 . 12/29/2008
yay :D i liked the ending :)
OldCC chapter 43 . 12/28/2008
Well, I guess THAT is why the frat rule exists... Sheesh...

I hope BITE still works. But still.

Welcome back. .
winglessfairy25 chapter 43 . 12/23/2008
YO.

haha. it's been a long while. :]

Thank you for the update. Outbursts from Roy and Riza in one day? WOW. haha. That report is very interesting but I know that Mustang and Hawkeye are way better than those two.

Merry Christmas!