Reviews for Ending the Tale
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Awesome, an ending that's ten times better than the one in the game!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Oops, I forgot all about Zelos! I'm a terrible person.

Best. Oneshot. Ever. Of all the alternate endings I've ever read, this is by far the greatest. And it was written skillfully too, BEAUTIFUL.

-does a victory dance- Adding to my favorites, WOOT!

And frankly, I think something this good deserves 3 times the reviews it's got. At least.

Made my night/day.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Its been forever since you wrote this, but just so you know... It's great. I love it when Lloyd finds ways to make Kratos stay!

And I like that he thought to consult Yuan, and that he made it so no one else knows...

Kratos really doesn't have the slightest clue how much he's valued, does he? Seriously, he may be self confident, but he has NO feelings of self worth...
Lupanari chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
This was great. I was very disatisfied by that ending as well, so I like how you changed it. And Kratos is right; the future is going to be very interesting.
Azure Teriques chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I think you should put Zelos in there, my opinion. A bit of comedy is the reason. Though, the story is good without comedy.
Frozen In Flight chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
thats good! and btw, there IS a way to keep Kratos after releacing Origin, but one needs to be soul-mated with Kratos. and it helps if you get his Locket/pendent at the scene where one would usually get the Snow-bunny charm from Colette... i would sugest doing all of the Training thingies with Kratos, and all of his skit-rings, and then check that fortune teller lady. i was SO happy when i got to kill Zelos, even though it was kind of deprssing...
Sunfrost chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
Yay! An alternate ending! I really wanted to kill something when Kratos left. J/k, but you get my point...Anyway, good story! I shall say that Zelos survived.
lloyd-forever chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I say Zelos is dead! Man i was so ticked when i couldn't fight the last battle with Kratos... ok i was in tears... lol anyway really good story! 9/10! boo ya you rock!
Alexa Aurion chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Wow, cool. I think this is mint... O.O And finally, someone else who can't write Zelos! - (Yeah, I know that was totally beside the point, but never mind.) I totally love fatherson stuff like this... its so cute!

Well... - Good for you on your first fic! -