Reviews for His Quilted Northern
LillyOfTheField chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
This was an amazing story! It was very original, especially with the toilet paper analogy.
browneyednerd chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
good story
Laora chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
I like this a lot. (:

"James was on a permanent high for the rest of the week."

Going on my favorites :D
Yorke0593 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
The note itself isn't original, but the analogies are brilliant. That was SO cute! I love Lily's reply and there was no mention of the words 'I love you'- thank GOD! Great piece.
muffin Lady 0o chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
hmm.. sadly, with my slow mind, i did not catch that little bit of sarcasm in the beginning...

i want to say megan wrote this, but im not for positive.

and megan, when you get this, ask brianne what she wants for her b-day. and you too. b/c i kinda need to know. the ones i got you guys arent enough.
blackolives10 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I especially loved the Girls Scouts to cookies analogy.

This story made me laugh and smile more than once. Such a great plot idea, I never would have thought to use toilet paper!
Princess Eclpise chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
i love the toilet paper analogy extremly funny. We all need a good lagh every now and then
winnifred chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
WOW. funny, sweet, and downright awesome. )
Ohyeah100 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I really like the anology with the t paper. very nice and swet. It is a good story. It could have been longer than just a opne shot. It was a pretty good one shot though.

What made you think of Toliet paper? It's pretty original.
Shelb chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This was SO funny!
Callisto Nicol chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
(just in case you didn't know, your anonymous reviews is disabled so you can't receive them. Thought I'd point it out.)

AH! Toilet paper! You DO realize I'm going to think of James Potter every time I sit down on the toilet now, right? Was that your ultimate goal? Mind control on the toilet? Very sneaky...

I liked how it wasn't an instant BAM James is a good guy! Too many stories do that. Quite frankly, Lily hated the guy and it took something to make her look at him twice (in a positive light). It was a nice touch that Lily had to get past a grudge to see the real James Potter. I also enjoyed Remus' fervor when he told her to give James a chance. That's what friends are like. You did a good job with this.

Best line EVER: James, Mr. I _think_ I'm Too Sexy for my Shirt. I laughed. Shared it with my sister, too. *grin*
polka-dotted-pengiuns chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
HA Ha you have finls! Well i have them too. That story was great. very amusing.

Um yeah. I'm the first reviewer. OH yeah!

Um anyways good story.