Reviews for At The End of The World
Tamolino chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Sappy LOL, but I loved it :D
Stroppythroppy chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I love this story, not sappy just soooo epic! which is totally a good thing, i didn't recognise the song that you wrote in the story so i was listening to adele- first love and it just made this story more brilliant, well done :-)
KellethMetheus chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Loved this one too. I can't write short things they always get bigger and I can't just end them I have to know what happens next.

What is the song, I don't think I know that one?

Kelli
kathy chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Well, if you are a sap, so am I, cuz I liked it.
gategirl13 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
...i dont know what to say...it was beautiful..i..im still stuck for words, i wasnt even going to review becasue i had no idea how to describe what my thoughts of this were...so ill just blurt it out, sorry if its confusing...IT IS ONE OF THE BEST GOD DAMN FICS I HAVE EVER READ, GASPING MATERIAL, SHOCKING (in a good way ;) it was just ...brilliant. you are a fantastic writer! i LOVED IT and can see the scence in my head.
Samisim chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
You are a wonderful writer don't let anyone tell you any different. This was a wonderful story. I want to see more of this Jack that just can't take it anymore. Love it, please write more.
Songbird's Desk chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Honey, you are so not a sap. *sniff*
scifigirl77 chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
That was really good. I'm a huge sap and that wasn't too sappy for me. Very very nice work!
ProudAthena chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Who cares if it's sappy? They're never going to write it in the show, that's why we're all writing the stuff here.

Well handled, very evocative.
Natters chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
aw. beautiful lil fic
Izzles chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
-cries-

that was so cute!

& i totally agree with ur picture of the scene...the camera moving away and everything

aw i loved it!
dreamer one chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Oh, but you are my kind of sap! That was lovely. Too bad we'll probably never see it on the show, but we can dream!
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I can totally imagine the scene!

How do ya think they're gonna end the Sam/Jack thing, ehh?

Anyways, great job... so sweet.
Pand chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was not so sappy! it was nice to see jack so OOC! great job
mishy-mo chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
aw - not sappy at all just really cute and beautifully well done!