Reviews for The Great Scam
this story is really good knuckles is a jackass for doing that to Rouge
sonougefan2001 chapter 6 . 6/5
omg can u like totes continue tis gud fanfic like srsly its so good
aidan chapter 6 . 5/8
well after reading all chapters i can say every sonouge fan was waiting for something like this to arrive but some might want more of this story i am one of those people i mean how did knuckles do bribing jullie su? how was the apology to tails? was there still jealosy in knuckles of sonouge allthis could be explained but we dont know so if a sequal came up or at least a continuation i would be happy
chat-man chapter 6 . 4/8
this is by far the greatest fanfic i ever read you have to continue it
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
This was amazing, probably THE best fanfiction I've ever read. I love this couple, it's a shame it's so uncommon, and not appreciated. This is a great addition to the fandom, and thank you. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
I love it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Awesome, Simply Awesome! Way Past!

Kudos for the great story!

Congrats!

-Sonic T. Hedgehog
The YV Warrior chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
You do know that Sonic never gets tired, right?
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This second chapter was pretty good and funny, well done.
codyhobgood271 chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Excellent first chapter I really liked it but I don't thing Knuckles would call Rough a whore but other than that great job. :)
Sly balls chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
From worst to best
MeBeKiki chapter 6 . 6/19/2014
I remember reading this a couple of years ago but I guess I never reviewed. Rouge is that one character I ship with practically everybody. And goodness gracious, this story is a piece of art. I always loved how you wrote the sex scene at the end, with Sonic having great 'stamina' and taking Rouge from one room to another in a heartbeat. It just seemed so sexy.
sonougesupporter112 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
i remember reading this when i was younger and thank god i did. this is the story that got me interested in Sonouge and made me right my own story on them. in my mind there will never be a better Sonouge story than this. thank for this story
Amazed chapter 6 . 7/17/2013
Wow. This is without a doubt the best damn Sonouge story I have EVER read. I love how their relationship progresses & how they fell for each other. Brilliant way of showing Sonic's carefree heroism & Rouge's prideful attitude. (I hope Julie-Su pounded Knuckle head into oblivion lol) Sadly, this couple isn't well known but I do think they would be great together. Im sad to see there's an end to this story, but it was still a great one and I will highly recommend this to others. Amazing job! :)
Sneky Snoo Mirror chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
W.O.W. That was good! No. Scratch that. GREAT!