Reviews for The Great Scam
technospacegodzilla chapter 2 . 7/19
I admit I freakin love the way you wrote julie-sue, I don't know her real character very well but she seems like a really nice character
technospacegodzilla chapter 2 . 7/19
holy shit I'm curious what she did to tails...
zero chapter 6 . 3/9
I love it. I want to know if you goint to continue the fic or this is the end ?
SonicGurl98 chapter 6 . 1/20
... Damn it, I loved this.

This fic had some issues but I couldn’t care less about them right now this was such a lovely story oh my goodness and it’s the first Sonouge story I’ve read... what a story to start out on XuX;

I loved the characterizations you had for Sonic and Rouge—that’s what kept me reading each chapter, nothing could take away from how adorable they were together. So... you made a Sonouge fan out of me. I hope you’re happy!
Eggy chapter 6 . 1/18/2017
Knuckles was such an asshole in this fic. Good thing Rouge gave him a piece of her mind! OMG I really loved this fic especially the last chapter which was so steamy! Please write more Rouge and Sonic fics!
Jacksonangelo105 chapter 5 . 11/29/2016
Excellent job
Guest chapter 2 . 8/23/2016
this story is really good knuckles is a jackass for doing that to Rouge
sonougefan2001 chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
omg can u like totes continue tis gud fanfic like srsly its so good
aidan chapter 6 . 5/8/2016
well after reading all chapters i can say every sonouge fan was waiting for something like this to arrive but some might want more of this story i am one of those people i mean how did knuckles do bribing jullie su? how was the apology to tails? was there still jealosy in knuckles of sonouge allthis could be explained but we dont know so if a sequal came up or at least a continuation i would be happy
chat-man chapter 6 . 4/8/2016
this is by far the greatest fanfic i ever read you have to continue it
Guest chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
This was amazing, probably THE best fanfiction I've ever read. I love this couple, it's a shame it's so uncommon, and not appreciated. This is a great addition to the fandom, and thank you. :)
Guest chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
I love it
Guest chapter 6 . 9/30/2015
Awesome, Simply Awesome! Way Past!

Kudos for the great story!

Congrats!

-Sonic T. Hedgehog
The YV Warrior chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
You do know that Sonic never gets tired, right?
codyhobgood271 chapter 2 . 8/30/2015
This second chapter was pretty good and funny, well done.