Reviews for The Great Scam
ty penick chapter 6 . 2/13/2011
about chapter 5 watch sonic underground because sonic is not tone defe
ty penick chapter 6 . 2/12/2011
*drool* awwwwww yeah you are a good author
ty penick chapter 5 . 2/12/2011
knuckles must die there i said it
ty penick chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
do sonic and rouge get in a real relashinship ever?
Abandoned- C chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Wow that was brilliant I loved it thanks for that
The Clover of Damnation chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I had read this on and hadn't realized it was here or I would have commented as well as faved this sooner!

I really loved this fanfic! It was cute and hilarious!

I enjoyed reading every chapter - from starting to finish! It was excellent!

You've inspired me to do my own sonouge fanfic!

Just with a different plot and whatnot of course lol.
E. Lovett chapter 6 . 9/22/2009
I must say, I devoured every little word of this story. It was just great! The characterisation, the plot, everything. And there aren't many stories about Sonic and Rouge. Your surely stands somewhere high up there. )
Salzarrotta chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I enjoyed reading that... your descriptions of the characters emotions and actions are brilliant. And The couple you chose for the story is awesome.
Devi-kyou chapter 6 . 12/24/2008
This story is always such a gem! This is my third time reading through it and it still gets to me everytime.

The plot work is fantastic. No loopholes or any such things like that. I love how certain things happen at exactly the right time (mostly on Sonic's part-he has such a way of creating his own timing!)

You really get into the story because of the characters. I like how you kept them true to their actual character without going over the top and making Sonic the Supreme Guy of Justice or making Knuckles Super Ghetto Black man. They're believable, and because of the slightest addition of profanity, subtly more realistic.

I do have one quip, and it's about the random Japanese. It's the dent in the armor, so to speak. 'Idiot' can have just as strong an impact as 'baka', possibly even more so. Same with 'pervert' as opposed to 'hentai'. But that's a contextual thing.

Aside from that little, easily overlookable weakness, and a bit of syntax error, I'm happy to say that I thoroughly enjoy reading this jewel of a story!

Such a jewel, in fact, that I'm surprised Rouge herself hasn't come to steal it.

(I back this up by the fact that I've read it thrice over the course of a long period of time. It's one of those stories that you just have to come back to!)

If you belt out any more of these lovelies, please don't hesitate to announce it to the world!

Signed,

A very, VERY pleased reader~
Authorized chapter 3 . 5/4/2008
Baka? Baka? Seriously man? What is that even supposed to mean? Is it an attempt to sound more sincere because it's Japanese?

I don't get it. You story has these small parts and pieces that are actually enjoyable to read, and then it gets bogged down by something like "baka" or a badly written line. Little things build up over time, you know.

Oh well.
Pokelad chapter 6 . 4/30/2008
What a cute couple!
Sevenlee chapter 6 . 8/8/2007
Aww, such a cute ending! What a story!

What a great way to end a sonouge story!

Anyways, you did a great job with the plot and everything.

Keep up the outstanding work!
Sevenlee chapter 5 . 8/8/2007
Aww, such a mushy chapter!

Who knows? Sonic might just be heartbroken. (I hope not. O.o)

Anyways, the only thing I have to say to you is that you have to work a bit more on your grammar. Like some of the sentences were hard to make out.

Other than that, it's great!

Keep up the amazing work!
Sevenlee chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Hehe, very cute...

All the sonouge parts you create are fantastic!

There is nothing for me to comment to you about all the bad things you did, cuz there's not one problem. yay!

Great job! Love the plot of this story!
Sevenlee chapter 3 . 8/8/2007
Aww, such a sweet ending to the chapter!

This was a very cute chapter, and I found it to be very interesting! You earned yourself a 4 *! (Star)

Great Work!