Reviews for The Great Scam
AuthorJ chapter 4 . 7/26/2006
Man, I read this story a long time ago before I had an account, and even looking at it now, I still think it's an awesome story. A SonicxRouge is very rare, especially one this well-composed. My compliments.
ThePinkHat chapter 6 . 7/20/2006
Wow...i'm a total knuxouge fan but that story was absolutely brilliant. favs
WL chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
That was the BEST romance story EVER.
dreabeauty chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Angelique: This story is amazing! Woohoo!
Sonouge chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
well...i saw this story on the other site you posted it on...and damn...this story basically sucked me in and I couldn't stop reading it XD. When someone disturbed me I got so pissed cause I wanted to finish this story. I read it again here and it still does the same thing to me! n.n; Man I hope there's some sort of sequel to this story...and hopefully the story will keep Rouge and Sonic together...cause I hate stories where they put Sonic and Rouge together but then seperate them and put them with other people...-.-; you'd better not do that if you make another part because your one of the best authors on and I dont want to get pissed at you x.x;
koolkid180 chapter 6 . 6/7/2006
This was a great fic. It's going on my favorites list. The only thing I thought was a little werid was the ending. It would have been a great story without the sex scene, but otherwise, great job! Hope theres a sequal!

-koolkid
Manik T. Hedgehog Hero of Time chapter 6 . 5/22/2006
I love reading this fic!The idea of having Rouge and Sonic fall in love with each other was brillent!You rarely see these kind of fanfics!I really hope there is another part!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6