Reviews for On Shagging And The Like
sinner.vs.saint chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
The plot was awesome! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Hilarious. Genius. There was a typo or two, but they didn't detract from the original piece. A really excellent fic.
Flinch
tournesoul chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Ok... This fic is gold.
CryptoSquirrel chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
This was really cute! Nice work! Just a few things:

"trademark of most werewolf’s," -You should use "werewolves" here, because it's plural. "werewolf's" means something belonging to a werewolf

"Remus was always so subconscious that he would never change where anyone could see him." -I think you meant that he's *self*-conscioius.

"it's" means "it is", and "its" means "belonging to it". (like giving Lily's hair a run for *its* money.)

Very nice story. I like! :) Cheers!
bghnbghn chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I loved it! ooh! I had no idea that was a DANCE. that's so funny! and I can totally see being in a class where the teacher's talking about it and I'm trying not to laugh hysterically! I do the same thing when someone has a cold and they say song, but it's not quite as funny...
missmurder83 chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Lol! I would've laughed so hard if any of my teachers ever said they loved shagging.

This was one of those sudden plot line-one shot thing-ys.

I love those!

This was great!
Koumal Lupin-Nott chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
Good story, but I must ask you a thing:

Do you know a good shagging teacher? XD

Koumal
rekahneko chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Heheh This is a funny story! (I can imagine your classroom and your teacher too... hehe)
Icy Sapphire15 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
*giggles her pervy little heart out* Oh my goodness, are you serious? That would cause so many giggles out of a few people I can name.
Gorgeous Courage chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
ROFL oh my God lol I thought you meant...you know...THE shag. I was laughing and thought this story was really cute and funny. :)

~Randi
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
LOL that was really funny! :D:D:D:D loved it! Great Job
mucc chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
I simply love your fic!
PaddyWaddy chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Hihi

WHen Remus asked that, I thought like WHAT?

And then in a room with all other people WHAT?

Now I once saw some soap and there is this women who gets asked if she wants to come to a party were couples go to to shag or just snog with other people then their partner, in front of everybody!

So yeah, then I really thought like OErr bad Remmie
ArtysSexKitten chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
LMAO! That teacher reminds me of... that other clumsy woman with strangly coloured hair in Harry Potter that shall not be named... *eye twitch*

That was SO funny! The way Sirius was acting when Remus started to take him away to "shag" Priceless! Man that was funny. And really good! You should write more. More like this!
Dresden-Neville chapter 1 . 6/13/2006