Reviews for Around the Corner
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/19
I love your ending!
Lynx chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
This is what I'm hoping happens. ) Thank you!
Geeky13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
So sweet!
bjames238 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Aww, how cute. I love it. Any more?
breakingsilence chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Wow, wow! That was totally amazing. I came looking for an adorable Oz/Willow fic and I found it. This was so cute! Wow I love it. I'm going to re-read this one in the future.
Pagan-Angel13 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
Loved it. It was so sweet and wonderful to read.
Telturwen chapter 1 . 2/22/2007
That was adorable! I love Oz/Wil and this story was just so cute! The connection it had to New Moon Rising and some other parts were really funny. I think you wrote both characters' emotions very well and the ending was great!
AnitaGrace chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
The characters were really in character, especially in the beginning but I feel like later one you kind of relied (sp) on the reader's familiarity with the characters' mannerisms but then, it is fanfiction so I guess we are. That last bit was more for if you decide to write original fiction. Also, the quotation marks just kinda stopped and there were a few typos but editing would take care of that. Good job. I liked it.
dfghjgf chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Awe, goshdamn, I love this. I love Oz/Willow with a passion and I like the thought that maybe they got back together or something in the future. It's a nice thought.

I have always thought that Tara was somewhat like Oz so I really like your explanation. Oz was/is just frikken awesome. I don't know how Willow chose Tara over Oz, haha.

Lovely story, defiantly going on my favorite stories list.
WereKid chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
After you've fall for Willow, you stay down. I love Willoz, and I liked Willow explaining how she loved all of her past loves because they had some Oz in them. 'Tara had your sweetness, and your understanding, but she was also Tara. I loved that. I loved her, but as a person, not a woman. ' is always how i pictured it.
crookedpen chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
really sweet. oz is great.