Reviews for Chromosomes and Calculus
ILoveVampireDiaries chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
THIS IS SO ASFSHTJT PERFECT! Pleeeeeeeeeassssseeeee write more DAT oneshots you're an exceptional writer! This was so funny and dramatic haha and i love the end when sam thought of his father x)
colbyjackchz chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
XD I liked that! Amusing story that fits well with the movie xP Good job!
JaneConstantine chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
This is hilarious...I'm glad I found a fan fic that expounded on that instance :D
Drifting One chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Perfect. It's adorable. I don't know what I like better: your nom de plume, or the fic. Lovely, really.
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Funny )
Kirsten Erin chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Great fic! I loved it! Especially the jab about Laura that made him see red. Awesome!

Great job! Keep up the great work.
thesorcerousnation chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Heehee! This is a fun way of looking at this part you (unfortunately) never get to see in the movie. I could just picture the little annoying teacher, and I think I might've punched him... (laugh) Very good portrayal of Sam, too!
wnch chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
this is funny and well-written! i like it! great writing!
Missy-Dedodakes chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
LOL I luv this… I’ve always wanted to know how that conversation would have came out. Thanks for writing this, it’s a great peice
FroggyToes chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
haha, that's really good! Really funny. Good job!
Reddhottmustang chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
nice fic : )
SereneCalamity chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Really good, I like it. Sam is portrayed a bit differently than in the movies, though, ebcuae he sorta shy in the movies. But good anyway, I wished this scene had actually been in the movie!
Eva Angel chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
c(: Very good story, that was one of my favorite scenes in the movies. When Sam and Jack were in the car.
wordsofjade chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
This is really good and you are a very good writer. Definetly continue your progressing in your talent!
zoe.xo.LiFE chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
LOL! I love Sam :P er.. Jake Gyllenhaal. Anyways, I love, me encanta...uh...french version of "I love" anyways I'm rambling now...yeah...