Reviews for Everlasting Story
Lanen chapter 8 . 6/8/2001
I love the arguement between Hotohori and Nuriko! Heh heh heh! Great job, though, and don't stop writing! I love it!
Starsaber too lazy to sign in chapter 7 . 6/6/2001
you're right... this is a little short. but its one of my fav. stories anyways! _ but maybe I'm a lil biased on that though... I blame you for getting addicted to FY ! ! ! ! its sooo sad that I haven't got to watch a vid yet... but I understand all the charas. now. thanks to you. anyways back to this, you're not mentioning the rest of the hero's though... they're not getting enough lines in. that's the only thing I see wrong... but this is awesome anyways! _
Lanen chapter 7 . 6/6/2001
OoOOoooOOO! I can't wait to read more! Gets more and more interesting by the moment! *-*
Diane choo chapter 6 . 6/4/2001
hey! good job! dun knoe where you get the time to do this. very interesting story.. hehe most of the plot follows fudhigi yuugi i know but good touch on that Rin rin character. hehe whi is she? is it a she? anyway continue the story until it finishes! go on go on! and it mught be good to bring tama back maybe as taka? hehe just a suggestion.

anyway good work!
Kei-chan1 chapter 6 . 6/3/2001
Bravo! ::standing O, claps:: gomen ne... I'm really tired and feeling a bit silly... anyway... this story is excellent. Everything.. especially Tasuki and Youjin's fighting.. I love it! Bwahahahahaha... I need more.. so you better right more! ::stern face:: hehehe... yeah.. I'm goin to bed now... oyasumi! _
Lanen chapter 6 . 5/30/2001
353? Heheh... adorable! This is a really cute ficcy! Interesting that Tamahome tried to possess his own son! I will be looking for more! ;)
Matt Alan chapter 4 . 5/28/2001
HEY! even though I really only know very little about FY (mostly what you've told me...) I really enjoyed this! _ I'm happy to see that you are spending your time working on a fic. again... Keep up the GREAT work! _
Snow Myth chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
Cool Story! I WANT TAMAHOME TO COME BACK WHAAAAAAAAA! You can probably tell I ABSOLUTLEY ADORE Tamahome. (.::clapping and shouting very quickly:: ! COOL STORY! CAN'T WAIT TO READ MORE! HURRY HURRY HURRY!
Li-chan chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
Oh wow I love it already! Please write more. Nuriko a woman? Cool! Watch out Hotohori Nuriko's a woman now )
Drissechan chapter 3 . 5/27/2001
Oh please continue.

Is getting so good.
Leena Aki chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
Please continue!
Kei-chan1 chapter 3 . 5/26/2001
Hrmmm... quite intriguing. I really like the whole story.. except for one itsy bitsy little thing... Chichiri... don't forget that he says no da alot, and Tasuki... well... these: (*#*$( ) work well for him. _ Other than those trivial details that I really have no business complaining about.. you are the author, after all... I can't wait to read more, and Nuriko as a girl? That'll be classic! Matta ne!
27 | « Prev Page 1 2