Reviews for Talk To Me
Kara D chapter 3 . 9/18/2007
Aw, it just stopped. But why? I think after a conversation on lint and forks, you were destined for a fiction epic! Seriously, I am now going to be stuck with thoughts on how it ends. Here is to my pending insomnia. THANK YOU! lol.

The fact that you add your own funny conversation to the fiction makes it funnier to realize that soemone actually had the argument.:) I have done it once. If I everstumble upon a funny conversation I will write a fan fictin about it! lol. *the light on the 'I NEED A LIFE' column lights up'
Kara D chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
Beautiful. Man, Joss should have called you for all of that! Damn that Noxon, Greenwalt, and Fury! They ruined everything! :)
princessoffireskies chapter 3 . 9/7/2006
are you kidding me! of course i remember the willow/oz convo on animal crackers and monkey pants ("i mock you with my monkey pants") i love this fic - continue please!
jeanenjolras chapter 3 . 8/13/2006
I got the BttF reference, and also ha d a conversation where I was on the pocket lint side. It seems life comes full circle with other people added in when your a Joss-obsessed Spuffy shipper of dorkdom...
kk chapter 3 . 6/27/2006
i love it! please more!
Lizzy Anne89 chapter 3 . 6/26/2006
Update! Update!
zanthinegirl chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
Very cute story so far. The lint amused!
AnimeAlexis chapter 3 . 6/17/2006
Funny! I loved the utensils/lint discussion. It sounds like a conversation my friends and I would have. lol Update please! Oh, yeah. Btw, yay for you getting Anya and Xander actually married!
kim chapter 3 . 6/15/2006
Amusing and awkward.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 3 . 6/14/2006
Definately lovin it. It's really good.
cherries31791 chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
hey, well you're off to a very excellent start. I love it and can't wait for the next chapter.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
It's pretty intresting so far. I can't wait to see where ypu go with this.
Warrioress of the Fang chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
SO MUCH KIMNESS! LOL I LIKE IT-OH AND...YOU KNOW THAT THE CUBE IS MINE AS WELL AS I DO! HUWAHAHAHAHAHA! I SHALL EMBARRASS YOU IN FRONT OF ALL YOUR PRECIOUS REVIEWERS! -_- Okay...I through capitalizing...sorry...good job...bleh...
kim chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
That's okay. Your Spike might not have shown up at the wedding.

Nice to see Xander and Anya go through with it. I married them off, too. As the saying goes, "It'd be a shame to ruin two houses with 'em."
princessoffireskies chapter 2 . 5/26/2006