Reviews for Overheard
JC-Puzzler chapter 1 . 2/18
Any plans for a follow-up? Will he explain everything to Megure? How will he react to the truth? Did anyone else notice? How is it that so few people even suspect, when the evidence is right in front of them?
I'd love to see someone answer these questions and more!
In an earlier movie, and a number of episodes, Ran also suspects, but quickly dismisses the idea as well. How many times can Conan get away with distracting her from the truth, even when she tries to confront him with her suspicions?!
I know a lot of people have written their own take on Ran finding out and the pair quickly finding happiness together, but when she really learns the truth and reflects on each moment shared with 'Conan', the chances of her forgiving him so quickly WILL change... and it will lead to more than a few...awkward...moments.
If anyone were to ask me, that is...
After all, what would you do if you were a teenaged girl who suddenly found out that the 'little boy' you'd been treating as a younger brother was actually your teenaged detective boyfriend who had unexpectedly vanished, leaving you standing alone at an amusement park, only to sporadically call you with the flimsy excuse that he was working on a big case and couldn't take the time to come see you, never once taking the time to hint that he was actually right next to her most of the time, much like a mini-stalker?
Just a thought...
JC-Puzzler
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
not a bad fic, but same with most franchises, movies aren't exactly canon with the main continuity. its like Conan commenting about Kid looking exactly like Shinichi in Movie 8 when he got past security (if he knew that much, he should've caught Kid already).
Moonumb chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
It annoyed me too that no one has commented on it. I was sure that Conan would have to lie about it again, and it would be easy for him since Ran didn't hear that.
Abe Lincoln Lover chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Hmm, I watched that movie three times and never noticed. Just shows how bad my attention skills are.
Fate's Silver Chain chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Ha ha that is an incredibly good point :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
What? thats it? no answer? I would have been nice to see exactly how he would have answered that and what Megure's reaction would be if he actually told the truth
Loyal DC Fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
Is this all? Or is there more?
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Hyukhyuk. Oops! Lovechild! Or possibly just secret second son; the Kudos are weird enough for that.

Shinichi looks like his dad in the first place, after all. Why wouldn't the other kid look just like both of them? Hee.
skdc8595 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
nice story...please continue writing good story such as this...
HK chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
I like this plunnie, and admittedly, it bugged me too. I think you chould add what Yuusaku says though...that would be interesting.
topaz-tantei chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
THAT BUGGED ME TOO! I'm glad someone put it into words though... Nicely done as well! :o)

topaz-tantei
DetectiveConanFan13 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Thank you! Although the 6th movie is tied for my favorite movie ever (with the 13th movie), this really annoyed me. I pointed it out to my sister and she said she hadn't even noticed. Rawr! So thank you for writing this because ABSOLUTELY NO ONE noticing is unrealistic.

Love the story!

J. DCF
Valerie Blakewell chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I noticed that too! Conan also repeatedly talks to his 'tou-san' who to everyone but Yuusaku isn't even there! And no one notices...
Name-Changing Beast chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I liked it. Nobody noticed because, by the time she got out, Noah's Ark had turned off the communications. :D
YinYangDarkLight chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
I completely agree. It bugged me too. In fact, there are a lot of slip ups like that and the only person who ever seems to be caught is poor Heiji-kun.

Go figure, huh?