Reviews for 30 Friends: Shinichi and Heiji
rainfromheaven chapter 27 . 1/20/2008
Hahahaha! Heiji is so... Heiji! :) Still love this story, by the way. :D
rainfromheaven chapter 22 . 1/20/2008
Very nice touch. :) A little jealousy is normal between friends, I think. It's the friendship that overrides this "little green monster", like you put it.
rainfromheaven chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
Hahahaha! I agree; it made me laugh aloud as well. I still am enjoying this fic immensely. Which is why I haven't been leaving reviews for the previous chapters. LOL. Been in a hurry to find the next one.
rainfromheaven chapter 7 . 1/20/2008
HAhahaha! :) I love your Heiji. So crude but funny. And I can totally imagine this whole scene happening. It's so realistic. :D
rainfromheaven chapter 4 . 1/20/2008
I did notice there wasn't any dialogue in this chapter. And I'd normally be bored to death with it, but it's amazing. I expect you'll tire of hearing this from me before this story is over, but really, you are a fantastic writer! You've got them all down perfectly!
rainfromheaven chapter 3 . 1/20/2008
Hahaha! I never did like Ai, but you made EVEN her adorable. You're fantastic! :D
rainfromheaven chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
I am squealing like a fangirl here because you write both Shinichi and Heiji very well! In my mind, they are quite alike, but you've managed to show how different they are fromone another, and yet similar enough to be friends. :D And I just love the theme of this story. It's no wonder there are so many reviews. I'm definitely adding this to my faves list!
rainfromheaven chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
I've always wondered about those parts as well. Good for you to fill them out for us! :D
AnnReading chapter 30 . 1/19/2008
This is fun. I like it! I'm saving it in my computer (if you don't mind, of course...purely for offline laugh...goodness knows how awful the internet connections here...*mutter mutter*)

I like these

#4

#12

#2

#8

and the last was so sweet!
Inumaru12 chapter 30 . 1/12/2008
I loved them! I especially loved the one where Conan was kidnapped and the very last one of it. It was great! way to go.
A. L. Anderson chapter 18 . 1/8/2008
There is a great chance that you will neither see nor read this for some time. However, congratulations are in order and I never skimp on deserved parties concerning.

Usually I would be raging with jealousy at your abilities here but, in sight of what I have read so far I cannot truthfully say that I am anything else but in awe. Microfictions, such as the ones you have posted here, are not uncommon. M-Fiction with meat on it although, that is exceptionally rare. I have never, I reiterate, never come across your level of skill in this area before. Of all the writing styles in the world, Short, Micro, and Nano are by far the most difficult to master with any modicum of success. (Followed quickly by the Haiku, but we'll leave that for the philosophers shall we?)

In my own skills I barely have enough confidence to write what I do. You however have the confidence of your convictions and the vocabulary to back it up. Rare indeed. The fleshing out of these characters is absolutely phenominal in such a short space. It gives the sense of catharsis with such pinpoint accuracy that I feel as if I have run an exhilarating race down a very steep hill in all of but a few seconds.

For a long time my heros in writing were the giants of the literati. Rowling, Tolkien, Robert Jordan, and of course the ever infamous Sir Arthur;) Then as I grew older I realized that I was growing tired of obssession. All those epic series I had adored so much were nothing but a haze in my memory and picking out the differences betwixt them was a chore. I started reading singular works. I read them, short and long tales by authors who had no more renown than a nom de plume on sites that only a small percentage of the world had an interest in. In short, webnovels, fanfiction, and the like.

Rediscovering the fact that the world is filled with brilliant lights shocked me as much as in the first place. You see, I finally realized why I loved writing so much when I strolled through those sites. It's something that the word has forgotten I'll wager. Humans thrive on wonder, and the healthiest of all are those who do not say "what if" and only what if, but turn the "if" into an "is".

So, in conclusion to my lengthy repertoire, I bid you congratulations. Thank you ever so much for continuing to learn from the world around you and possessing the disposition to act on an idea instead of letting it stagnate. My mother once told me about an ancient Roman quote, that "men die many times before death." I think it means that stopping is tantamount to perishing. Growth, adaptation, and imagination, 'that' is what humans are meant to do, although it may not always be what we want;)

With great admiration,

-A. L. Anderson
EffisheiRan chapter 30 . 1/3/2008
I can't believe it's over! Aww!

So Kawaii! That's all!
Eltra chapter 30 . 1/1/2008
OMG awesome!1shiftone!14

That was amazing. And funny. It made me laugh even though I just found out that my essay was lost during a power-outage! :D I was pretty surprised that you didn't have a chapter about what happened after Ran died, but this was just so sweet, how can you not love it?
quevillion chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
AW this is the perfect ending... SO CUTE! Good job on all your stories!
Yuki Tsukihana chapter 30 . 12/31/2007
aww, this was so cute. I like your little one-shot collections. after they're all done, I look forward to your next project (or does 'Say It In A Sentence' have an end?)
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »