Reviews for 30 Friends: Shinichi and Heiji
heartmira chapter 30 . 7/30/2012
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS FIC
I always look up the episodes where Hattori shows up because the friendship between the two is hilarious. Great job! Love all your works.
KidTantei chapter 30 . 7/15/2012
This collection is absolute brilliance. The whole time, I was wishing and hoping there wouldn't be any shonen ai/yaoi, and lookie, there's none. Well, this IS the Friends collection, after all. XD

I'd just like to say both Shinichi/Conan and Heiji were kept perfectly in-character in every single story, and the friendship theme really came through and shone. So... yes. Excellent work. Well done! :D
KidTantei chapter 7 . 7/15/2012
I'm sorry, I felt the need to review again. I would just love to let you know that those coupons are an excellent idea! It was creative and, you're right, "It was just the thing for their kind of relationship." It was sweet of Heiji to give Kazuha those coupons. :D
KidTantei chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
I was planning to just review once for this collection (since it was finished nearly five years ago and I might start to annoy you if I reviewed every single story XD) but I just had to review this one.

This story made me speechless, and I don't know if I can get over this speechlessness any time soon. This... this bond between Heiji and Shinichi, it's so strong that it even connects them spiritually, and it's amazing. I have to say, when Shinichi possessed Heiji's body for a little bit, my jaw dropped. It's... I just... it's so beautiful. ;_;

You write amazingly and yeah. I shall read on. :)
Alex Elvan chapter 22 . 7/6/2012
Trigger-happy mad man! Lol :D
DetectiveLion chapter 30 . 7/4/2012
This was just plain amazing. The only story I didn't like was where Ran died, for obvious reasons. Take one look at my account and you'll see I'm a HUGE ShinxRan supporter. So killing off Ran is a big no-no for me.

Aside from that, I loved all these stories. Though personally I've been looking forward to Hattori beating Conan/Shinichi with a katana. -pouts- I really liked these, it's hard to find a good Heiji/Shinichi friendship fic nowadays. Thanks so much for writing this!
DetectiveLion chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
"Something she can hit you with? That'll make her really happy."

"…die."

Any idea how hard it is to read fanfics at 4:30 AM when you're desperately trying not to laugh? Very, very hard. Meaning you are NOT helping.

Oh well, I love these stories. -squeeeee-
shadowphantomness chapter 27 . 4/25/2012
Oh Heiji... just admit that you're jealous! Kazuha will like it! And I like how Shinichi gets dragged along except being sure Ran won't cheat (and Ran for Kazuha, too).
shadowphantomness chapter 25 . 4/25/2012
Oh, I'm sure every college and high school student has felt this way at one time or another. Well, at least Shinichi and Heiji can keep each other amused!
Yuu3 chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
Ohhhh, tis is nice...very nice...friendship, sharing burdens, slience supports, the unspoken, ya know...

Btw, wat with the themes & story no?
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Tiss quite nice, even though it almost like a repeat of wat happened it wasnt boring to read...in fact, quite pleasent if not fun

Damn u...Hey, u juz confessed u kidnapped them, so it not safe in yr closet anymore...THEREFORE, PLS GIVE THEM TO ME XD I'll protect them, i'm sure i would...protect them from having AIDs or HIV when having 'tat' /0/
Jelp chapter 30 . 4/14/2012
A fun read! Enjoyed your plot bunnies between Hattori and Kudo, and I must say, I really enjoyed the one where Kuroba made a brief appearance. (I kinda feel like he'll be around once things settle down, but Kudo and Hattori wouldn't include him as much, or rather, Kudo would know that too much Hattori and Kuroba at the same time is a bad idea - for him.) Nicely done! ~ Jelp
shadowphantomness chapter 23 . 4/3/2012
... I can *so* see Heiji doing this... and no, Shinichi can't stay mad forever, but he can try!
shadowphantomness chapter 22 . 4/3/2012
This is classic! I like how Heiji compares himself to Shinichi in all the ways, and then realizes he's lucky he isn't stuck in the body of a 7-year old kid with the psychotic Black Organization chasing him, but promptly gets pissed when Shinichi solves the case a second ahead of him!
shadowphantomness chapter 21 . 3/31/2012
We all know that Heiji *is* going to call Shinichi to ask for help, and duck Kazuha's ex-boyfriend!
353 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »