Reviews for Alone, Together
Melody21 chapter 18 . 11/10
Loved this to infinity! Wow. So much detail and care in the little things. Kim and shego were written amazingly. Thank you so much for sharing this.
MpJames chapter 1 . 9/9
This story really is the very peak of quality OB this website, just the indepth math and physics alone brings it above many other, but Them you go even furthur, with psychology, medical procedures and an actual plot with reasoning behind the pairing. Truly a gem, not likely to find another.
Blueplaid Coffee chapter 1 . 9/8
It's been ten years since you wrote this fic. Holy shit! And you know what? It's still pretty damn good. I hope the publishing worked out for you, cuz you obviously deserve it. Thanks for an entertaining (and seemingly well researched) read.
WYv
Mary chapter 7 . 8/13
Ewww. That's seriously how you have them have sex for the first time? Rough sex, to the point it's not romantic at ALL, surrounded by billions of INSECTS!? friggin gross. Lol I really like your story, so I'm gonna just try and act like that didn't happen? Seriously though, what the HELL where you thinking? Lol. Besides that tho, tyvm for writing the story, its really really good!
Glumski chapter 18 . 8/12
This is amazing! Truth be told, this story isn't what I'm usually looking for, but since it's the topmost story in the KP section I decided to read it anyway. And, well... I laughed, I cried, and everything in between.
Your overall style of writing reminded me of Frank Sch├Ątzing's 'The Swarm' (which incidentally is one of my favourite books), though Alone, Together was far more emotional (at least to me). Also, that integral joke was hilarious.
What else is there to say? Well, I probably could sing praises for hours because honestly pretty much everything about this is perfect. The suspense curve, the character development, the support characters, everything! So... yeah.
TimeMachine chapter 1 . 7/28
Okay, this story was so damn good that I really don't know what to say. I'm, for the first time since starting to really read fanfics (which has been quite some time now) am at a total loss. It was just fantastic in every sense.
alternate zero chapter 18 . 3/19
beautiful, one of the best I've read
Just as people don't choose to be gay,
Straight people can't be turned gay
MilandaAnza chapter 18 . 3/1
This was a lovely story and I enjoyed it
AloofEyeball chapter 18 . 2/16
I enjoyed this story, thank you. Pretty sure there's no Nobel Prize for Humanitarian Aid, though; it probably would have been the Nobel Peace Prize.
kali234 chapter 1 . 2/1
i have read this twice it is a great fic
tacaloking chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
for the most part i love the story the only problem i have with it is how open shego is with will that one i just cant accept but everything else i can see
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I was at the edge of my seat when Shego performed that impromptu operation. I felt like I was the one performing it so good is your writing. Alone, Together is an amazing story thank you!
SneakyDorcas chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
...
It's good.
It's really good.
No, seriously, "Alone, Together" is really fucking good.
As Antonio Salieri once said (in a much more ominous manner than I intend), "It is miraculous".
The romance, the drama, the interplay of the minds at work, the twists, the turns, the lessons Shego learns alongside Kim, all of it - it is miraculous.
Failte200, you're a brilliant old man and a brilliant writer. I can't think of praise high enough.
You are so fave'd it's not even funny.