Reviews for Alone, Together
sportysoftballgirl11 chapter 18 . 11/1
6th time reading this. I really want to know what happend on valentine's day!
Simply one of the best stories I have ever read. It was perfect. I would love to see it as a book on my shelf. Passed my finals with this masterpiece :) I owe you author! Cheers and my greetings! I love you! 3
V chapter 18 . 9/16
I loved every moment of it
Sharkeisha chapter 18 . 9/2
Best Kigo fanfic of ALL TIME OMFG I loved it! :D
ResamVi chapter 18 . 8/31
This is a damn fine story. No seriously I almost tore up.

Couldn't stop because it just remained in my head when I took a break.
Couln't stop even when I finished IT WAS SO GOOD DAMN IT. PROPS TO YOUR WRITING
kelinna chapter 18 . 8/29
I've read this story from start to finish about 5 times in the last several years. I've recommended it to others as a favorite because of the writing style and the amount of research you did for it. I cry every time I read it, still. Thank you for sharing this story.
SaiyanTigress81 chapter 18 . 8/22
Phew... This was amazing! Very well done, and quite emotional at times! Not ashamed to say tears were shed.

Thank you for providing a most enjoyable read!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 18 . 8/22
WOW, yeah the story really WOW!
So intense, awesome character development from start until the end, great action and amazing plot story XD
I don't know how many times I said 'Oh my God!' (sometimes due excited, sometimes due frantic, and sometimes due shock) ;;;
and I love the ending :D
though little bit sad because Shego not come back to her medical stuff
Snake557 chapter 3 . 8/1
Poor bear... I read your whole story already and I'm reading it again, it's soo great!
Sober003 chapter 18 . 7/31
freaking epic story..was awesome as pie. :)
Xoen-clone chapter 9 . 7/10
Oh my god. I love hate this so much. I was fullout crying for most of this and still am. Curse your amazing writing skills. Love this story
This was amazing absolutely amazing! I sacrificed like five hours of sleep for this, it was totally worth it!
PS it's currently almost five am...
my favorite kigo yet, and I've read most of them!
Chemistry God chapter 7 . 4/24
*whistles* hot as always
Chemistry God chapter 3 . 4/23
I love this as much as the time I first read it :)