Reviews for Alone, Together
Xofnala chapter 18 . 10/11/2021
this story is absolutely amazing. get the klenexes ready for the second half it's hits you right in the feels!
piccolodian chapter 18 . 7/11/2021
Rereading this story for the third or fourth time. Every few years I come back and reread it. Thanks for the great story
GoatedReads chapter 3 . 7/6/2021
Sweet!
Treant Balewood chapter 1 . 5/18/2021
Just came back to reread this, still awesome. Thanks for Writing!
GoatedReads chapter 2 . 3/17/2021
Awesome!
GoatedReads chapter 1 . 3/17/2021
Cool Bro! I’m into this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2021
I just wanted to let you know that I found this story shortly after you published it in 2006, and loved it so much that it has stuck with me all these years. I've re read it 4 or 5 times over the years and it's my favorite kigo and one of my favorite stories in general. Thank you for writing it.
GettingGreyer chapter 18 . 9/23/2020
I started rewatching Kim Possible the other day since it's on Disney Plus now and it made me curious to see what fics were out there and, wow, this fic was really good. I didn't have many expectations, but you really created something wonderful and special with this fic. With each chapter I was thinking, "what's going to come next?" and my mind explored all different kinds of scenerios. I love how you built the intimacy between Shego and Kim and the two worlds was really brilliantly done. Just, absolutely incredible fic! Thanks for writing this.
Aftermath Man chapter 18 . 9/22/2020
This is the best Kim/Shego fanfic I have ever read. Thank you for sharing it.
CockAndBollTorture chapter 1 . 8/27/2020
Hello,This is Cock And Ball Torture. This is my honest review of this sin of a fanfiction. First of all this sucks ass. Second of all this ship is kinda gay. Third of all What the fuck is you location why do you live in uganda. And fourth of all We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I
A full commitment's what I'm thinking of
You wouldn't get this from any other guy
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
And if you ask me how I'm feeling
Don't tell me you're too blind to see
Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you
Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
(Ooh) Never gonna give, never gonna give
(Give you up)
We've known each other for so long
Your heart's been aching but you're too shy to say it
Inside we both know what's been going on
We know the game and we're gonna play it
I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling
Gotta make you understand
Ronoel13 chapter 18 . 4/12/2020
Rereading it after several years. Because my lesbianism is kicking again like nothing matter. Still closet though. And I find this picture very helpful and this was what I'm looking for. What sort of I need this whole time. My perspective change from the first time I red this. The story is not just about two women falling madly in love with each other to the point of needing. It is about how you could actually cared for someone regardless what they are. I can imagine if it's some other guy with Kim it would be just the way it is. This is a wonderful master piece.
Smashingcrosses chapter 18 . 3/28/2020
A good read!Enjoyed every second of it and stayed up damn near all night retying to finish it.
I really liked that you didn't make ron out to be a bad guy and instead kept him as her best friend and someone who always has her back.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/2/2020
Loved It!
kirsant chapter 18 . 11/17/2019
I think many writers would have ended this story shortly after Kim and Shego's return to their own dimension. I'm glad you didn't. There were a lot of wonderfully introspective moments in the second half, moments that had the characters reflecting on who they are and growing, changing as people. Shego considering her father, realizing she's now the same age as he was when he died-41-and suddenly stunned at how young that seems. Kim struggling with the stigma of homosexuality, her fears only highlighted by her limelight. But the biggest changes always occurred when they were together. Kim offered Shego a new way of looking at her dad and her own past; Shego reciprocated by providing the strength Kim needed to step out into the world as who she really was. There were a lot of moments like this...and together they made the couple's romance and sense of kinship one of the most believable among those that I have ever read.

I do think that the second half could be shortened, just a little. I'm also slightly miffed that the cathedral where they got married didn't play a role during the "memory recovery" phase. It was so pivotal for them. But these are only minor objections to a fic that was thoroughly enjoyable; intense, evocative, and thought-provoking.

Oh, and vivid. I can't forget that. My absolute favorite portions were the road trip moments and the scenery involved. The firestorm in Denver and Shego standing in front of the bear; the devastation in St. Lewis, almost a metaphor for their wreckage in their souls as they become untethered from each other; the scenic route through the mountains, a moment of respite... Beautiful.

Once again, I had a lot of fun reading your work and I'm really glad you wrote it. Your profile states that you're focused on original fiction now-I can only wish you the very best in this-but that can't stop me from hoping (and this is egotistic of me, I know) that you will eventually come up with another Kigo story :)

PS. Sorry for this mini-essay of a review. Well, no, actually. Not sorry. The fic is 100% worth it.
kirsant chapter 9 . 11/15/2019
What an absolutely amazing, heart-wrenching chapter. I haven't left reviews before this-I feel a little guilty for that, even though the fic is over a decade old by this point-but I had to stop here, pause, and tell you what a wonderful story so far it is. I feel that there's two journeys here: the one Kim and Shego are taking on land, very much a road trip, and the one that's being wrought in their hearts. And you've done a fantastic job at combining them. It feels genuine and it feels mature, and Shego's attempt at suicide in this chapter was all the more heart-breaking-and yet so, so believable, as her connection to Kim has become so integral to who she is.

Thank you for writing.