Reviews for Alone, Together
alternate zero chapter 18 . 3/19
beautiful, one of the best I've read
Just as people don't choose to be gay,
Straight people can't be turned gay
MilandaAnza chapter 18 . 3/1
This was a lovely story and I enjoyed it
AloofEyeball chapter 18 . 2/16
I enjoyed this story, thank you. Pretty sure there's no Nobel Prize for Humanitarian Aid, though; it probably would have been the Nobel Peace Prize.
kali234 chapter 1 . 2/1
i have read this twice it is a great fic
tacaloking chapter 14 . 12/18/2016
for the most part i love the story the only problem i have with it is how open shego is with will that one i just cant accept but everything else i can see
Neferpatra chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
I was at the edge of my seat when Shego performed that impromptu operation. I felt like I was the one performing it so good is your writing. Alone, Together is an amazing story thank you!
SneakyDorcas chapter 18 . 11/1/2016
...
It's good.
It's really good.
No, seriously, "Alone, Together" is really fucking good.
As Antonio Salieri once said (in a much more ominous manner than I intend), "It is miraculous".
The romance, the drama, the interplay of the minds at work, the twists, the turns, the lessons Shego learns alongside Kim, all of it - it is miraculous.
Failte200, you're a brilliant old man and a brilliant writer. I can't think of praise high enough.
You are so fave'd it's not even funny.
Saberfan83 chapter 18 . 10/1/2016
I loved this story. The progression of the relationship was done very well. Strangely The Other World have me this whole Langoliers vibe, don't know if that's what you were going for, but I loved it.
banaenae chapter 5 . 8/28/2016
It's been years since you made this story and I always re reading it and always find it awsome!
Arkdis chapter 18 . 8/13/2016
Great story the only problem I could find with the entire story and I really had to look would be that the ending seems rushed and not as well thought out as the rest of the story.
Bluwotm8 chapter 18 . 8/10/2016
Ayy lmao nice story. I read it in a day and it was amazing. Different from the others I also love. Never read a story that didn't have Monique in it. Kim's other BEST FRIEND. Overall it was very original. Love it.
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 18 . 7/24/2016
This was just a lovely, lovely fic. Thank you for writing it!
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 14 . 7/23/2016
I have no idea if you are going to see this or not considering how long ago this was posted, but, this chapter was simply amazing. This has just been one hell of a good read so far, but this chapter...just...damn. Shego confessing to Will was maybe the best sentence of KP fanfic I have ever read and honestly one of the best sentences I have read period. So funny, and so tragic, and just so very real. Pretty much like this chapter, really. I adore this story; going to miss it when I am finished.
Kaimialana chapter 2 . 6/19/2016
I can't do it.

I came here, with the intent to just glance at this story, again, forgetting, you know, the tens of times I've read it since 2013. And the two lengthy reviews I've already left. I thought, maybe I could just skim a bit, remind myself what great literature is when stripped down to bare components. I've been reading Moby Dick recently, which is just about the most difficult and dense piece of fiction I've ever attempted, and I wanted something a little opposite. Something that plays with the themes so gracefully and simply. Something that exhausts me less.

But I /can't/ just skim this story. I can't just go to my favorite parts because I don't /have/ a favorite part. I can't just jump around. There's only one way to read Alone, Together, and that's start at the first word of the Prologue and stop reading when I see the last word of the Epilogue.

So, I'm not reading it tonight. I could, but I have work in the morning. I could, but I haven't slept so well recently. My partner's out of town, the apartment is quiet, there's no one here to stop me. But I'm not going to. Kudos to you, Failte. I know we've talked before, but if you're still reading these, please note (maybe in astonishment) that this remains an I-can't-put-this-down-so-I-need-to-run-away story even after the umpteenth time I've read it. At least Moby Dick has plenty of stopping points.

One of these days I'm going to buy a hard copy and stick it on my bedside and THEN, maybe, I can read it at a slower pace.