Reviews for Alone, Together
silentmusic16 chapter 1 . 5/18
This story is nearly 12 years old. It's likely you may not read this review, but I wanted to say that this is one of the best fics I've ever read, regardless of the fandom, the genre, the pairing, anything. It's well paced, wonderfully characterized in a way that respects the characters but also gives them room to grow in the story itself, effectively emotional and smart, well-researched (the appendix scene, the math, etc.), and, most surprisingly, so structurally sound you could set an earthquake under the thing; from the prologue to the final chapter, the way you've structured the work is really, really so well done, with call backs and parallels and the like. I give a lot of praise for the locus scene in particular - though, of course, that's only one of too many great scenes to name - where the description of the physicality of things, the intimacy removed from emotion, is fantastic, visual, and mature in so many different ways. If I had to point out any criticism at all, it'd be that a bit of the drama after the "return" felt a *tiny* bit out of character, maybe a bit too hysterical at times. But that's such a small issue - a non-issue, really - that it doesn't even matter.

I can't say enough how much I truly admire this fic and the work put into it. Wonderful, wonderful job.
Revolos55 chapter 18 . 4/12
Jesus H, that was fully awesome. Delicious angst. I've never even seen an episode of the show and I loved it
someone.took.my.name chapter 18 . 4/5
so glad i found this. this was the first fanfic i ever read. amd damn its as good as i remeber. this is a wonderful story with a lot of plot and character development.

i love it to bits.
Treant Balewood chapter 18 . 4/4
Very much enjoyed this it was just what I needed today, Thanks for Writing!
Moosedrool chapter 18 . 3/25
This story is so good. Honestly I come back to it again and again. Thank you
RexCaldoran chapter 1 . 3/15
and even after the third reread it's still a unbelievable good story...
Axel Fones chapter 3 . 3/14
Damn, humankind was not meant for this kind of isolation. I liked the bear though, it's a shame it had to die.
Axel Fones chapter 2 . 3/14
Damn, now I want a mountain hidey hole. Looks like Kim is gonna math it up. I mean damn, not just math, there's gonna be a bunch of engineering to create a new ring and all that jazz. This is gonna take a while.
Axel Fones chapter 1 . 3/14
This looks amazing.
Olivia Rollins chapter 18 . 3/10
I've read this story twice over! Sad to see it end. So we'll written. :)
zvz chapter 3 . 2/15
YzcxyzzzZxdxzvzzz
Rune Tobor chapter 18 . 2/3
Actually pretty realistic.

Although I was hoping Shego would become a doctor.
Chaotic Harlequin chapter 9 . 1/23
should have reviewed earlier, but goddamn this chapter. didn't tug the heartstrings, it fucking yanked them around.

-C.H.
HMHMHMMHMMH interesante
SmileJPG chapter 18 . 1/1
Hey, Failte, I stumbled upon this fanfic yesterday while exploring new fanbases and I read through the night because I couldn't bring myself to look away. I wanted to thank you profusely for writing such a masterpiece of a tale, and also to tell you that your work has found its place in my heart, next to the few other great examples of writing I have managed to find in the dusty library of fanfiction.
Basically, I loved your story, and I hope you still read your reviews so you find out :D