Reviews for Alone, Together
Arkdis chapter 18 . 8/13
Great story the only problem I could find with the entire story and I really had to look would be that the ending seems rushed and not as well thought out as the rest of the story.
Bluwotm8 chapter 18 . 8/10
Ayy lmao nice story. I read it in a day and it was amazing. Different from the others I also love. Never read a story that didn't have Monique in it. Kim's other BEST FRIEND. Overall it was very original. Love it.
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 18 . 7/24
This was just a lovely, lovely fic. Thank you for writing it!
Doesn't Matter42 chapter 14 . 7/23
I have no idea if you are going to see this or not considering how long ago this was posted, but, this chapter was simply amazing. This has just been one hell of a good read so far, but this chapter...just...damn. Shego confessing to Will was maybe the best sentence of KP fanfic I have ever read and honestly one of the best sentences I have read period. So funny, and so tragic, and just so very real. Pretty much like this chapter, really. I adore this story; going to miss it when I am finished.
Kaimialana chapter 2 . 6/19
I can't do it.

I came here, with the intent to just glance at this story, again, forgetting, you know, the tens of times I've read it since 2013. And the two lengthy reviews I've already left. I thought, maybe I could just skim a bit, remind myself what great literature is when stripped down to bare components. I've been reading Moby Dick recently, which is just about the most difficult and dense piece of fiction I've ever attempted, and I wanted something a little opposite. Something that plays with the themes so gracefully and simply. Something that exhausts me less.

But I /can't/ just skim this story. I can't just go to my favorite parts because I don't /have/ a favorite part. I can't just jump around. There's only one way to read Alone, Together, and that's start at the first word of the Prologue and stop reading when I see the last word of the Epilogue.

So, I'm not reading it tonight. I could, but I have work in the morning. I could, but I haven't slept so well recently. My partner's out of town, the apartment is quiet, there's no one here to stop me. But I'm not going to. Kudos to you, Failte. I know we've talked before, but if you're still reading these, please note (maybe in astonishment) that this remains an I-can't-put-this-down-so-I-need-to-run-away story even after the umpteenth time I've read it. At least Moby Dick has plenty of stopping points.

One of these days I'm going to buy a hard copy and stick it on my bedside and THEN, maybe, I can read it at a slower pace.
RohanSpartan chapter 18 . 5/28
Well... What can I say. I've always been a KiGo shipper, even as the show was originally airing, and this fanfiction, no, this STORY has steeled my resolve to ship them forever. Aside from some grammar and pacing issues, which pretty much all fanfics suffer from, my only complaint is that there wasn't a final love scene between Kim and Shego. Though I will admit, that scene in the locker room showers... Mmmm. Thank YOU for giving us this hella awesome story, and BIG kudos to the Kim Possible TV Tropes page for introducing me to this story.
Hopeful-Husky chapter 18 . 5/24
What an absolutely wonderful read. How I missed this story I don't know but I'm glad I was tipped off about it.

The use of the alternate realities was very good and created a wonderful bridge that allowed the girls to manifest meaningful feelings and then return to real time. I especially enjoyed the period of coming back and piecing their lives back together. It was like following emotional breadcrumbs.

Please accept my profound applause.
Ravena Wolfborn chapter 18 . 5/8
they both paid the bartender. omg. that was hilarious. OK. this was one of the best stories I've ever read.
A Eternity Of Nonchalance chapter 18 . 5/2
And thus ends one of the greatest Kim and Shego fanfics of all time. Thank you for writing this. I hope to hear from you again with another story.
arandomshipper chapter 18 . 4/11
I read this story a few weeks ago, sorry for the late review. I'm usually the type to offer constructive criticism, but I honestly don't recall anything I could possibly help you improve in in the story. All I remember was that I thoroughly enjoyed it from beginning to end, to the extent that I am advertising it on my profile page. That being the case, I felt the need to come back and offer my praise and encouragement on this, your fine work, in the form of a review. For what it's worth, one random shipper approves. Good Job.
That was a great story! Thanks for sharing it!
Jack139 chapter 18 . 3/16
Sorry everyone this is the best kigo story ever
dfsfsf chapter 7 . 3/7
I read this story several years ago and remember really liking it, so I decided to reread it for some reason.
Aaaand, holy shit, it is bad. What was I thinking?
snukykid chapter 18 . 2/28
Best logo story I've ever read! I mean you know how to play with someone's heart your a great writer! :)
kamonwan9952 chapter 18 . 2/19
DAUUUYM indeed! fuck this story is amazing. everything with it was just, *big thumbs up*
just lil irritating with kim's lesbian thing tho but it was aight. fkn cute ending tho yay drakken