Reviews for Prelude
doglover500 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Cutest story in the world
monkeerangerfan chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
interesting. very good.
pinkpower chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
Aw! That's so cute! Poor Tommy, though. I always knew Kim had a thing for him.
THE UNKNOWN chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
WOW. I GUESS IT'S SAFE TO ASSUME THAT ZORDON HAD THE SAME TALK WITH THE OTHER RANGERS' MOMS.
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Oh wow... Amazing, simply amazing...
riverkirby chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I loved it! you are very talented. i will try to read more of your works.
LuthiSili79 chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
That was awesome! Wow... Thats just... I'm still geekin' out!
AMarieKelley chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
I love it. It made me cry it was so sad. I loved it!
Turtlefanforlife1982 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
this is a great story! i loved it! you did a great job!
davidkenneth chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Beautiful story. Well written, original, and powerful. I love the inclusion of Tommy's mother and her prophetic information. This is the first of your stories I have read, I must go see if there are more. Fantastic job.
EclipsingFlames chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
OMG, that was one of the most sweetest and original stories I've ever read. You're quickly becoming one of my favorite and admirable writers I've come across. Not all is your writing just awesome, but your story is just beautiful and very creative. I think if they rangers parents were to know about them being power rangers, it would be the mothers first, since a mom always has this way of knowing their child inside and out, because they carried them within them, lol. My mom will never live that down, I know that, lol.

You just took why the original rangers have such a great connection in my opinion into a whole new level and I love it. I would have never thought of this. Awesome!
griffenvamp chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Defently like the way you had all the parents meat up.

I think you should expaned on the meating when jason brings tommy home for the frist time maybe have a little back story by the mother that they knew each other. Just an idea? Also maybe tell who tommy's father is and who the drunk driver is.

hope you do more this is a very interesting start to a story.
oneredneckgoddess chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
LOL! Oh this is going to explain so much later on...
mary-gold chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
please continue this story. i really want to know what happens next.
sparxxa chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Interesting, very interesting. Good story! CYA sparxxa.