Reviews for Creation
omasuoniwabanshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Ah, there are far too few fics about Kenshin as a father and the joy he must have felt at holding his baby son. I'm glad there's now another one!

Liked the color imagery best - the paleness of Kenji's baby fingers against Kenshin's red hair, the dark of the gi, etc. The color contrasts made for vivid word pictures that complemented the emotion of the story quite well.
charmed-sword chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Yes, yes! A new fic from Sal!

And not only that, but a multi chap one! As well as that, a fic featuring Kenshin and Kenji! Kenji!

Dammit, I love Kenji to death! I'm so excited! And Hiko! Hiko will be in it too! *falls over*

This is an awesome surprise! My eyes lit up when I saw that you had a newbie.

I love your descriptions, as always, and the sweet way Kenji was introduced..and Kenshin's conveyed that so masterfully!

Part One introduced everything so nicely. As for part two..could that be teenage Kenji?

I wonder if you're following Seisohen? Anyway, I can't wait till you update this. And good luck with Ashes! Love ya! :)
SiriusFan13 chapter 1 . 5/22/2006

*glomps fic*

*glomps warg*

i like this one... can't wait to see where you go with it:D

moeru himura chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I love WAFF when it comes to Kenshin and Kenji! I love that moment when he was thinking of how Kenji was so fortunate (Very contrary to what he had before) and how happy he is of the child's fortune.

And those last parts. I'm excited to what he's planning to do 'there'. He's going back to his beginnings after experiencing the bliss of having his own child. hehe.:P
musicsage chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
i love WAFF! besides, it's not THAT WAFFy. ;P

i love how the simple song - the simple act of singing - have so much meaning for kenshin. (i don't know what i'd do if i couldn't sing... x.x) that scene is very sweet and poignant. my favorite line is: "A simple child-song, altogether common. He had not heard it in his childhood, but he heard it, now, because of his child." also, "The child had freedom, to move, to play." the freedom kenji has goes beyond mere movement. the contrast between kenshin's childhood and the one he tries to give his son (which you then go on to show him rejecting) is so bittersweet. in the second part, you display kenji's stubbornness and tenacity very well. i haven't got many complaints, but this one sentence is rather confusing: "“Us, needs me; we need us”, he finally corrected." also, just before that - isn't koishii what men call their beloveds, not the other way around?

all in all, very nice. definitely looking forward to more! ]
sueb262 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This is a lovely private moment between Kenshin and Kenji-gently moody and finely drawn.

And I love the little cliff-hanger scene-the mystery of what's going on, when this is, etc., is quite delightful.
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3