Reviews for The Sith and The Jedi
falyakfire chapter 6 . 3/18
I absolutely Loved this story!
MattKennedy chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
Sweet, and an excellent mini-AU to your other stories. :)
Anakin-Jason-Skywalker-Kenobi chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
:D Loved it! "I should have known; you were a bloody romantic!" :D
True Colours chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
This is annoying. So Obi-Wan doesn't love him, but he's going to have sex with him because it's somehow the will of the Force and will restore the republic? Please write a slash where the relationship developes more slowly and there is a definate adventure plot.
True Colours chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
I like your universe very much. I hate the Jedi code;emotions are awesome. I like your idea of adding beads to the plait for missions :)
Cry4theDevil chapter 6 . 3/9/2009
Wow, that was amazing. I loved it so much, I would never have been able to picture Obi-Wan as a Sith until today! It was great D
Rissika chapter 4 . 2/14/2009
The idea of two Chosen One's is geniously!
Rissika chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
It's really interesting.

I'm not Anakin/Obi-Wan fan but in this reallity it's great:D
Rissika chapter 1 . 2/14/2009
Aah! I just love this idea for the slash:D
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 6 . 4/24/2008
Nice story so far. Going to read the seguel now.
minoki chapter 6 . 4/10/2008
aw nice!
Kuragari'The Demon Within chapter 6 . 4/30/2007
OMG! I love it! Write more, more, more! Call me hyperactive but I love it! _
kirallie chapter 6 . 8/17/2006
You write Obi-Wan as a Sith very well. This and your series with him as Qui-Gon's son are great! keep up the good work!
Ann Jinn chapter 6 . 5/31/2006
I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this work and am sorry it has ended. Such a beautiful way of reconciling the Sith character and the Chosen One. They both needed love and understanding.

Well done.
Gizzi1213 chapter 5 . 5/27/2006
I finally sat down to read this and I'm glad I waited until you were a few chapters into it because I'd have been very frustrated waiting for the relationship to get started! I'm very much enjoying this story and I'm looking forward to seeing how their bonding shifts the events of the future.