Reviews for To Brother
Sungaya chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hi,

it's me again.

This story is also really great - it is so sad and I think it perfectly reflects what Dean felt when Sammy leaved! Especially Sammy sayind that nothing here was worth staying must have hurt Dean so deeply...

Thanks for this beutiful sad story!

Sungaya
necro omen13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2009
Dude, your inbox has gotta be flooded with my reviews by now. I've lost count of how many I've left.

Shock horror, I loved this fic! Wow. That's a change. As much as he kills me, I love Dean and all his self-hate, self-worth issues. They just make his character.

:D

necro
dion-fortune chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
ach that was so nice. I had tears in my eyes in the beginning but I was smiling in the end. Excellent job! I love this:

"Insult me, leave me, but don’t blame me, I tried, I loved and I failed, but I had no help…maybe u should have been there for me…" that was really great. you totally rocks. this story was awesome and the hug in the end :cheers: :tribute: great... just great. keep writing, girl. you are extremely talented.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
this was very good! I really liked that Dean had written what he felt and never got rid of it and Sam found it all those years later. Sometimes, it's easier to tell someone you love something in writing instead of in person.
DeanLives chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Great story. :)
pmsdevil01 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
i thought that was very good.
Silmarwen-Anwamane chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Very nice, short though, you should try to continue, but whether you do or not I hope to read something else from you soon. Keep up the good work
Adra chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
good story ... a little short though ;-) i hope you write more !