Reviews for Destiny
Secret Slayer chapter 8 . 6/16/2007
I liked this story. I thought the story line was really good, but i would have liked a bit more detail. i thought the end was a bit vague, but all in all a good story. )
MadTom chapter 8 . 10/9/2006
Well done. Remarkably good for a first time. This makes my Favorites list.

One criticism: the Epilogue could use a little polishing: I would have left it as a cliffhanger/teaser for a separate story about the defeat of The First. Telling it as a single paragraph makes it EXTREMELY anticlimactic.
I lOvE sPeNcEr ReId 93 chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
omg spike actually th th thanking (there i said it) ang ang angel?(there i said that too.) plz update soon!
Wentzie72 chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
aww what a great chapter! i love it so far plz update soon!
MadTom chapter 5 . 9/20/2006
This is really sweet. I hope there's more.
I lOvE sPeNcEr ReId 93 chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
aw update please
Wentzie72 chapter 5 . 9/16/2006
aw this was such a good chapter i love the three of them lol and i love the fast updates keep 'em up. thanks
I lOvE sPeNcEr ReId 93 chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
update update update update update update please please please
An Indigo Moon chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
(claps) Yeah! I love these kind of fics. Well-written, and seems to work... Cept I'm still waiting for the explantion of little Tara. Keep going. It's gonna be great.
always-drifting-and-dreaming chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
Awesome. Please update soon!
Wentzie72 chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
another great story. wow you are really a great writer! plz update soon i love your stories they are really well written
princessoffireskies chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
Dun dun durn *cue dramatic lighting!* that's just all i can say. Well, along with this - CLIFFHANGER MUCH!
the-tangoing-mango-addict chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Go ahead continue away! I'm suprised this is your first Buffy story! You could have fooled me! Here's a cookie for your hard but wonderful work! Please update ASAP!

~kali~
late2go chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Ur story is good. I can see this story progressing.