Reviews for The Power of Silence
Cute!
I love Kyd Wykkyd and I really want him to be a good guy.
The TT Fangirl Next Door chapter 1 . 1/17
I like this story especially when robin kept calling himself insane and the end of the story! XD
Jacksaw chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Crazy story, dude! In a really, weird good way! Oh. Was that insulting?
Anyway: Awesome. Kid- I mean, Kyd Wykkyd is awesome, Robin's conscience is awesome.
Keep writing!
Midnight Winter,ynn
Blob chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Heh heh. Robin, you so stupid.
Soul chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Agree Kyd Wykkyd is awesome
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Nifty little story. He's definitely a character of interest. Cool abilities, cool looks ... just basically cool. I've actually TRIED to come up with a vehicle for him, but my Muse has been stubborn in that regard. Maybe some day...
1fallenangel7 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
IloveKydWykkyd too! Please update!
Lorraine Romanoff chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Yay! I'm not the only Kyd Wykkyd fan! (why don't people make more fanfics of him!) I LOVE KYD WYKKYD TO DEATH 2! I would soooooo take a bullet for him.
sashaonthemoon chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
*bows down*

Hailing

why yes robin, you are crazy.

Kyd is the best :)
romantiCaveman chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I really love the fanon idea that Kyd Wykkyd's a mute telepath, and it's great to see it implemented in story form. Hilarious and well done!
matilda410 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was so cute.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2011
Wow, this seems to be new, some H.I.V.E. are being misguided by the school and don't know what's good or evil. You give a good example for one of them, Kyd Wykkyd is cool!
LttlBlcKitty chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
ConscienceKyd Wykkyd very good ALL HAIL KYD WYKKYD!
Chrizzie1 chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
Highly amusing. ... You got me to giggle, I never giggle, only laugh. I'm not sure what to make of that. Anyway, keep up the good stuff.
EvilGirlsWillRuleTheWorld chapter 1 . 9/28/2009