Reviews for Your House, My Mansion
toto2015 chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
ohmyjesus please updateeeeeeeeee
Lucius's Lover chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
What is up 6 years you haven't updated? Am I missing something? I want to know if Sirius and Lucius will make it through and I want to hear about Remus and Severus. WHAT'S GOING ON?!
Estrella Krushina chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
UPDATE SOON! I LIKE IT!
1sunfun chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Interessting and nice storybeginning.

CCAP
domsijohn chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
harry should eally be alive but i like it
Raven1425 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
loved this storyline so much, I'm sad that you didn't continue it :(
Emmzdy chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
I loved it. it is so sweet. please update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter
IronicIsolation chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
OMG! i love these stories! and i just noticed you haven't updated this in like three years! ahh! can you please update soon? pretty please with sugar on top!
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
love it so far,
i love all yaoi chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Could you um plzs update ur stroy it sound good i would like if you could.
Mootycakes chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Are you ever going to finish this story?
Daoi Sidhe chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like it so far. And 'Belle is simply adorable.
whatmaybe chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
have read House Arrest...really like both...pls continue...would like to hear abt rem&sev too...
seekerchick06 chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
yay loves
Vladiemma chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
I really enjoy this story, and it's prequell. I would wish you would update soon, I saw on your page that you have had a writers block, and as anoying as that is I hope you will get back in the game. I have read alot of your stories and even though I'm not as good at reviewing as i should be I reall like your strories, your language and especially your parrings. I enjoy your stories with Lucius the most thoug since he is my favourite.

But most of all I'd just like to incourage you to contiue if you can get past your writers block. I really like this story and I would love to see it finished.