Reviews for Yin and Yang
xSakuraRosesx chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I agree-Katara and Aang are Yin and Yang.
JacquelineOLantern chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
awwww this stories is so cuute

an you are right, if you go search by yin and yang and avatar you just find zutara, I have the same opinion, firen and wtaer aren't yin and yang, even when I was little i thought yin and yang was water and air (my favourit elements since my 3 years old and still being)
RogueShadowCrawler chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
This is beautiful! It is also (forgive me for saying this) a nice thumb-biting to the Zutarians, because honestly aside from their elements I don't see Katara and Zuko as opposites - I see them as being too similar to each other, and that is why they argue so much.

But anyway. It's nice to hear from a character that too many have forgotten, and I like that you've even given Tui and La personalities as well. You also bring up some of the reasons why I think Aang and Katara are good for each other very nicely.
2n2kas chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
i never really beleaved that i'll find somebody that thinks of yin yang almost the same as me :)
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
...*goes to draw aang and katara in a yin and yang pose*
ZeldaCatisBlack chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I keep reviewing, but this series is very good. I like them all. I wanted to comment on this because I think you explained yin and yang for Aang and Katara very nicely. After all, the moon and ocean are supposed to represent yin and yang in Avatar and those are complements to each other, not forces that cancel each other out like water and fire. I look forward to more in this series.
knittingchampionofnarnia chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA, IF MY FRIEND GOES BACK TO BEING A ZUKAT FAN I'LL SEND HER THIS! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG SO GOOD!
beanrox chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
I liked it, even though I'm rooting for Katara/Zuko. it actually made sense, for one thing, unlike so many others I've seen. Update soon, you're doing good!
loaned chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Interesting view to take on Ying and Yang being people, and not elements. That actually has me thinking, which makes this awsome in my book! Keep up the good work!
Akita-chan22 chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I liked this alot. I haven't seen alot of Yue fics since she died. Thanks for bringing them back.

Akitachan
RHrJamJavaJunkiePrincess2010 chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
It was really good, I like how you pointed out that Aang and Katara are more Yin and Yang than Katara and Zuko. I mean, Fire and Water are opposites in my opinion, but that doesn't mean their(Kat and Zuko)personalities are! I like the different POV.
Len chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
XD

For some reason your author's note made me smile. Don't ask why. This story is great! I love how you have Yue seperate from the koi fish, instead of her being on. And her little reflection on yin and yang made me smile. Go you!

~Len
Dirty Thoughts of Bliss chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
I am completely in love with your 'Watching Series'! And I can't wait for 'Seeing', Toph is an interesting character and a bit of a hot head, so it'll be interesting to see this from her POV.
Lady.Meister chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aww-ness.
Amira Elizabeth chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
What a wonderful story. And such a great job at taking the Yin/Yang concept and applying it to Katara and Aang. You are right in that it is a favorite of Zutarians (who I've noticed often forget the destructive powers of fire in favor of spicyness) and I think you did an excellent job in showing that the concept could be applied and a case strongly made for Yin/Yang to be Katara & Aang.

Bravo!