Reviews for Seconds of Time
Jedi Caro chapter 4 . 5/12/2009
damn, i loved this story...to bad it's not finished, but great job! to my favs!
Sokai chapter 1 . 4/21/2009
Hi! _ Sorry to bother you, but I thought I should let you know that, since you've written a PGSM story, there's now an official category for it within the TV shows section, after I'd asked the site to add it yesterday. Now all of us won't have to sift through the mounds of regular Sailormoon fics to read PGSM-universe related stories. _

Have a good one! _
KM Rune chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
I found this and really liked it. I hope your story isn't dead and you continue with it. Hope you keep writing and we all see an update soon.
vaguilera.1 chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
plz plz plz plz plz plz continue i'm in like with this fic it's a very amazing fic... i've been fallowing it since you began and i've re-read it about twenty some times and i can't wait till u update it. i'll keep waiting almost patiently re-reading the fic.
Lokiador chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
Great chapter, really ! Their remembrance are so sweet, and now Rei has to fece her past life.

I'm eager to read the next chapter !
goddesofwisdom chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
this was super good please update a.s.a.p.
Iamtheriver chapter 5 . 8/24/2006
my favorite part of your story is the flashback scenes... totally awesome job!

i love it

update soon!
royal destiny chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
great chapter! update soon!
Courage-Robert chapter 5 . 8/21/2006
i love it. update soon, please. :)
pretend2besome1 chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
yup, I like Pluto part in this chapter...when she said "Your path simply includes me.” it makes me wonder what is behind that.

must be painful for Minako to remember what happen in silver millenium but that was a good one (gotta treasure it if you have some memories like that).

Rei's dream is ok I think.
guardianrock chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Yayness! New chapter!

I liked Pluto, I wish she wouldn't be as misterious *sigh* but that's Pluto alright... I feel really anxious, I know Minako's time is running out and Rei's gonna suffer alot. Sure they revive after that. But my god it's killing me!

The one thing I noticed it's that you seam to be writing better and better as the story progress. You have improved a freaking lot!
SLI chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Good chapter! :D I think having Pluto in it is a good, and interesting idea. Please keep the chapters coming! :D
Perching Kite chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
wow, that was a really nice chapter! i had to go back and reread the first four to remember what was going on *sheepish grin* but it was definitely an update worth waiting for. i like the intervals from the silver millenium the best, as of now, but the whole thing is great imo! anyways, until next time

Kaia _
Mizuno7533 chapter 4 . 8/19/2006
royal destiny: thank you. i hope you enjoy chapter 5 as well.

: yes, it is pluto. and she is back in chapter 5

minako366: i will do my best to update sooner, though real life transforms itself into a formidable writers block.

lokiador: as always, thank you. i'm not yet near that part but we'll see how that shapes to.

pretend_2besome1: you put my mind at ease with your comment that 'waiting was paid off'. please continue to enjoy the story.
pretend2besome1 chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
the waiting was paid of with the SilMil dream-memory...I love that part! very sweet!

"Learn to fight and live without me, Mars. It’s all for the best." that line makes me sad...it makes me remember of what will hapen in act 47 _

yeah it almost seemed like a never ending chasing...if only they aren't being so stubborn *sighs*