Reviews for Seconds of Time
Lokiador chapter 4 . 8/1/2006
Rei is rather persistant, but Minako keeps running away... although she is the one who desires the most remaining along Rei. Poor girl.

I wonder how Rei will react when she will find out Minako is not the princess.
minako366 chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
Aww! You have to write more to this soon. Please. This is awsome an this is my favorite show of all time, pretty much. I love this story and cant wait to read more to it. Please continue this as soon as possible.
oh.sure chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
ahahahaha.. Auntie Pu showed up.. that surprised me

um.. tall, dark hair.. well.. who could that be?

Love Pluto.

anyway, nice charpter

がんばって
royal destiny chapter 4 . 7/30/2006
great chapter! i can't wait for the next chapter. update soon!
minako366 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Wow! More please! This was really great. Please keep up the great work.
larc12 chapter 3 . 6/24/2006
Pluto?

wow..I have no words to say..Didn't expect that..

but plz update...I love your story.

can't wait to see how you're going to write about V-day
kawaii Jen chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Very good! I loved seeing Pluto in this PGSM story keep up the great work.

Kawaii Jen
Mizuno7533 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
A big ARIGATOU for everyone who let’s me know what they think!

Larc12 : Thanks for writing another review on this site for my story. Told you it inspired me to continue.

PyroSenshi : Hehehe. I really want to show that there is Rei x Minako in PGSM. _ As for Venus & Mars vs Mercury & Jupiter… I believe that Mercury is actually pretty strong esp when she was Darkury. I think she was just as strong in the SilMil so I hope it wasn’t too unfair. _" I think I’ll have to expand on that idea a bit more in the future SilMil parts.

EA Simpson : Yes, reading your PGSM Drabble. Must remember to write a review too. Love it! It was your story that pushed me to post my story here on _ You rock!

DarkElena : I have a few ideas for post-PGSM. Keeping strict to the story, Rei and Minako won’t get their emotions well sorted out even by the end of PGSM. _ I’m excited to reach that point too. Gotta find a place for Ruka and Michi and Hotaru when that happens.

Pretend_2besome1 & Lokiador : Thanks for continuing to encourage me.
Lokiador chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Slowly, but surely both are drawn to each other, although Venus shouldn't let it be... I like this plot. Carry on!
Pyro Senshi chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
xDD Venus and Mars vs. Mercury and Jupiter.. It's not a very fair fight, if you ask me. Hoorahs for the adding of Pluto.

-Yes, that's all I came to say. ): I'm at a lack of positive thinking tonight.-
pretend2besome1 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
awesome chapter! and adding Pluto just make it a lot better.

I'm excited to read more! 0
Estrea chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Ah you rock! Wonderful chapter. XD And I would LOVE having the Outers in the story. The only real flaw I found in PGSM was that they weren't there, so I'm happy you put Setsuna in here. Hehe. You should do a post-PGSM sequel after you finish up expanding on the Minako/Rei aspect of the regular plotline. Haha. Update soon!
anamatics chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
-totally spat out her food when she realized it was Pu- I've been a closet Pu-fangirl since the beginning... ach...

Anyway, this is developing nicely. I like teh Silver Millenium bits.

have you seen my drabble cycle? It might interest you.
royal destiny chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
this is a great story! update soon!
Pyro Senshi chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
Wow... You just keep going and going and going. xD Soon enough, there'll be NO doubt of Rei x Minako.

I love the way you link everything together, making everything even more believable. It's something many writers tend not to do. Keep up the great work! :D Can't wait to read more of it!
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »