Reviews for Wishful Thinking
thonez chapter 5 . 5/2
WTF. Stopped reading due to numerous plotholes. How could LJ be ignorant, never reading prophet about BWL. Also Snape is ooc
suebt chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
I really, really wish you would come back and finish this! It's an incredibly original story that deserves to be completed.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Lve the chapter. cant wait to read more of this story.
Grovek26 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Great story - I hope your hiatus doesn't last too much longer!
lilyflower50 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I love the term snapey and it looks like Snapey is a traiter
lilyflower50 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I am glad you had the potter's found quickly
WallWatcher33 chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
(growls furiously)
SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!
Haut Banane chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
One of the most believable 'people come back from the dead' stories I have ever read. Well Done!
Is Madam Bones under the imperious? The blinking made me think that she could be trying to break the curse.
Take as long as you like to update, I am at school myself and the amount of work! Argh! (Although, I would like you to hurry up a little bit, 6 1/2 years and counting!)

HB xx
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Great story so far. I'm sure that it is difficult for Harry to adjust to having his parents back but why is everyone so forgiving of Albus? Why has no one torn him limb from limb? Thanks for sharing!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Enjoyed the story and hope you will complete it. For the evil Dumbledore and Snape have done they will always find excuse to blame someone else. How many more people will be hurt and how can they change to magical world for a better future?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue this different and interesting story.
noylj chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Will this story ever be updated?

Thanks
noylj chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
How can anyone claim they care for Harry and ever follow Bumbles? This just drives me crazy starting with Minnie, and that 10 foot pole up her ass, leaving Harry with the worst sort of muggles. I could not respect or listen to anyone that would leave a toddler on a doorstep at night in November (besides showing no courage by just leaving the baby with note-couldn't even face the people getting stuck with the baby.

PS I say Bumbles was blowing smoke out his arse claiming that the wards were ever effective.
noylj chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
It must be nice to be so godlike and always know what is best for everyone else. Bumbles is the "poster child" for modern liberalism.
blinddivinity chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
Wow. I loved it. The way you write is awesome. You really do have a talent. You had me cringing in simpathy for Harry through out the entire chapter. I also felt anger towards Dumbledore for what he did. I can't wait to find out what kind of reaction Lilly and James will have when they find out that their son is still alive.

A couple of questions:

1. Why couldn't Lupin visit Harry when he was younger?

It always made me angry that Lupin didn't see Harry until he had a job at Hogwarts. Even after that, he wasn't as in volved in Harry's life. It pisses me off that lots of writers seem to think that just because Lupin was one of James friends, that automaticly makes Harry and Lupin like family.

2. Didn't anyone think it odd that Lilly and James's wills did not activate?

3. I'm guessing that since James and Lilly didn't know anything of what Harry went through, they were living like muggles?

4. James and Lily just lost their son, why didn't they go to his funeral?

5. James and Lily needed to have money to start them off when they left, didn't they think it odd that money was being withdrawled from their accounts?

6. What about James and Lily's funeral? Did they not have one?

7. Will this be a back stabbing Weasley fic?

I really enjoyed reading this chapter. Off to read the next one.

blinddivinity
Bil chapter 8 . 6/26/2010
This is a really awesome story. I love how you write the characters (particularly Dobby, he's fun) and how the plot is unfolding. I would like to know how Dumbledore reads 'adversity' as 'send to the Dursleys', though; seems a bit of an odd translation. I really liked your reading of Molly, that she would tend to resent Harry's parents for coming back makes sense to me. The quiet lean towards Harry/Hermione in the background is great. Snape's sudden flight to Voldemort to nark on the Grangers makes sense from someone who took Harry's parentage out on him. I enjoyed reading this. It's just a really really great story. Please write more!