Reviews for Wishful Thinking
myflyingbroomstick chapter 8 . 1/20
WOOOOOOOHOOOOO! I found a GEM tonight, a manipulative Dumbledore who isn't Satan 3.0! Yay!
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 6/12/2015
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
thonez chapter 5 . 5/2/2015
WTF. Stopped reading due to numerous plotholes. How could LJ be ignorant, never reading prophet about BWL. Also Snape is ooc
suebt chapter 8 . 4/11/2014
I really, really wish you would come back and finish this! It's an incredibly original story that deserves to be completed.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Lve the chapter. cant wait to read more of this story.
Grovek26 chapter 8 . 7/12/2013
Great story - I hope your hiatus doesn't last too much longer!
lilyflower50 chapter 8 . 5/23/2013
I love the term snapey and it looks like Snapey is a traiter
lilyflower50 chapter 6 . 5/22/2013
I am glad you had the potter's found quickly
Child of Dreams chapter 8 . 2/7/2013
(growls furiously)
SEVERUS TOBIAS SNAPE, I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!
Haut Banane chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
One of the most believable 'people come back from the dead' stories I have ever read. Well Done!
Is Madam Bones under the imperious? The blinking made me think that she could be trying to break the curse.
Take as long as you like to update, I am at school myself and the amount of work! Argh! (Although, I would like you to hurry up a little bit, 6 1/2 years and counting!)

HB xx
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 8 . 5/22/2011
Great story so far. I'm sure that it is difficult for Harry to adjust to having his parents back but why is everyone so forgiving of Albus? Why has no one torn him limb from limb? Thanks for sharing!
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 8 . 4/8/2011
Enjoyed the story and hope you will complete it. For the evil Dumbledore and Snape have done they will always find excuse to blame someone else. How many more people will be hurt and how can they change to magical world for a better future?

Thanks for sharing your story. Please continue this different and interesting story.
noylj chapter 8 . 3/16/2011
Will this story ever be updated?

Thanks
noylj chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
How can anyone claim they care for Harry and ever follow Bumbles? This just drives me crazy starting with Minnie, and that 10 foot pole up her ass, leaving Harry with the worst sort of muggles. I could not respect or listen to anyone that would leave a toddler on a doorstep at night in November (besides showing no courage by just leaving the baby with note-couldn't even face the people getting stuck with the baby.

PS I say Bumbles was blowing smoke out his arse claiming that the wards were ever effective.
noylj chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
It must be nice to be so godlike and always know what is best for everyone else. Bumbles is the "poster child" for modern liberalism.