Reviews for Curiosity
XxLunaMayxX chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
This is an absolutely stunning piece of work. I don't want to pry or anything, but are you gay or bisexual? Because coming from someone who had a very hard time coming to terms with her own sexuality, the voice of this story captures exactly how I felt before I had my first girlfriend.
Trscroggs chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
I really haven't seen Veronica Mars. I've always sort of meant to, but have never managed to catch an episode.

Regardless, I enjoyed this story a great deal. I love the way it is narrated.
Dr. F. M. Obsesser chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Let me start off by stating the following: I don't watch Vericona Mars (not pass the first episode at least), and I hate the second person, so much so that I was tempted to close the tab the second I read the first "you."

Despite both of those facts, this fic absolutely blew me away. The second person was used compellingly and not out of nessicity like in those stupid quizzes where the writer tries to allow the reader to live vicariously through their story. Instead, I found myself being an outsider talking about this girl, an observer: a rather refreshing change.

Even without knowing the characters or the situation at all, I became totally engrossed with the internal struggle of the protagonist and the mirrored Victoria. The ending seemed almost out of place with the rest of the story, but the ending line completed the entire fic nicely.

My only complaint is now I can't simply discredit a story because it's in the second person, since I've found one I approve of.

Dr. F. M. Obsesser
Frito the Great chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
This is so good! I love the pairing, a lot. And this is really well written. Good job!
Nogard chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Very nice. Pretty realistic for an AU fic. I like the Buffy reference given how many Buffy people are on the show.
jd chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
wonderfully written. BRAVO.
FlameOfIllumination chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
Nice details, loved the BtVS reference, seems in character for both of them and not just exploiting the fact they're both girls.
musicgodess chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
me like, lol
Steppenwolf chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Ah my... I think I've read some of your storys... (Hr/G I guess).

Isn't it fascinating, that some people always like the same pairings, are intrigued by them?

Well, just wanted to say: another great story of yours. Would like to read more of Veronica and Mac.

I think the end of the season would give some room for it...

Maybe ...
Mediancat chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I'm not a big fan of most slashfic - not because of the topic, but because so much of it seems to be just the author's way of shoving two characters together for the hell of it, or worse, for shock value. Rarely are these things kept in character and logical.

You have pulled both off rather nicely. It's easy to imagine both Mac and Veronica having bi tendencies, the way you write it. (I can't say lesbian tendencies because, in Veronica's case at least, there's ample counterevidence. But bi I'll buy, by and by.)

I would like to see something with perhaps a bit greater length, but that's my only quibble.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
oh awesome!

very good fic

love that V kissed her back

great job _