Reviews for Desires

Ha.
charl88 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
aww thats cute
Stratoverra chapter 1 . 1/3/2007
Wow, this is so true. I love it!
Silverhelix chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow. Just...WOW! Beautiful.
Marka.Carbondale chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I love you.
IRobbedRobin chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
- this is KAWAII! good job.
rawrrawr123rawr chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I love the "fire" theme. _ For our history project, we had to make a powerpoint presentation of Billy Joel's song "We Didn't Start the Fire"...and the whole song is about big turning points in history and all that, and it all just made me think of Roy. I was seriously thinking to myself, "Whem I'm done, why don't I do a presentation FMA-style! I can start with Ishbal, since that's pretty big, and it even goes with the whole fire-theme..." But then I decided not to since I couldn't share a powerpoint presentation with anyone online (I think?). And then I was thinking: "We Didn't Start the Fire, Roy Mustang did. With his gloves." XD ...Ah, I digress.

Like I said, I love symbolism. Maybe it's just after a year of AP English where the entire course is analyzing authors' word-choices and figurative language, but I love it. :D And it all fit together so neatly, especially at the end. And the descriptions and fire-theme just got to me. Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL. :D

This fic is the reality of my daydreams.

-Kara
BlackMercifulFaerie chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Aw, how sweet! What a lovely little drabble for your one-year anniversary. _ And has your teacher ever considered that you're all just pyromaniacs?

-Lina
yaoinessdotcom chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
lol, thats so cute!
KO'ed chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
IT'S CUTE

YOU WIN A CAR~

Seriously, though, the writing flows, and I like the theme. But you need to try and avoid patterns in your writing. I noticed one in particular, and I think this story would have been a little more interesting if you'd used this technique less.

FOR EXAMPLE

the speedo, the neon green speedo

al gore, al gore and his stripper

OKBASICALLY

You're using commas for emphasis too much. This is a great technique, but try not to use it in excess.

I like the human emotion that you managed to bring out in this. Neither Ed or Roy are perfect, like some people write them, and the character development is excellent.

and also roy is in denial

WHAT A LOSER he sucks :D
Me And My God Complex chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
This was cute.
Chainless chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Lovely story!
flame gazer chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
that was awesome. i loves it

~tiff
Cathelina chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
I cannot control myself anymore, I WANT TO LAUGH! xD I dunno why, but starting from the second paragraph, I wanted to laugh! I really dunno why! xD